046

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Out

Pairing: Rahyuk

Word Count: 287

 

Wonsik stared at the door of his apartment, his things laying on the floor around him, and tried to figure out how he’d gotten to that point. The simple answer was that he’d messed up badly. That he’d hurt Sanghyuk. The more complex answer went into detail about what he’d done and……..and he really didn’t want to think about that. He didn’t want to feel the shame and guilt.

But he deserved it, didn’t he? He deserved to suffer for what he’d done. He deserved to feel that shame and guilt. Sanghyuk was hurting worse than he was and he didn’t deserve that. Wonsik should be crying, not Sanghyuk. Never Sanghyuk.

With a heavy sigh, Wonsik started gathering his things before leaving.

“And cut!” the director yelled once Wonsik was out of view of the camera, “nice work everyone! We’ll call it a wrap for today. See you all bright and early tomorrow.”

“Was it really that good?” Wonsik asked as Sanghyuk through an arm around his shoulders.

“I think so,” the younger actor added, “the fans are gonna love it.” He paused, “after they finish crying, anyway.”

“I don’t really like this story line,” Wonsik complained, not for the first time either, “I don’t like the idea of cheating on you. Real or fake, I don’t like hurting you in any way.”

“Aw, babe,” Sanghyuk replied, “that’s so cute.” Sanghyuk might have used a teasing tone, but Wonsik knew his boyfriend enough to know that the words really did mean a lot to him.

“Let’s go home,” Wonsik smiled slightly, grabbing Sanghyuk’s hand and kissing the back of it.

“Wanna grab take-out first?” Sanghyuk asked, “or do you wanna go eat someplace nice?”

“Take-out sounds good.”

A/N: so I started writing this to be all sad, but then I changed my mind. This is pretty similar to a Luck one-shot I did for the last 300 Theme Challenge, but I still like the idea so *shrug*