045

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Coming

Pairing: Hyuken

Word Count: 316

 

Sanghyuk struggled to supress his laughter as he watched Jaehwan running around their apartment, panicking as he tried to make everything look nice and neat.

“Hyung,” he finally said, catching Jaehwan’s arm as the older ran past him, “calm down. It’s just the guys. They aren’t going to care if the apartment is a little messy.” He paused, “actually, I think seeing this place so clean might worry them more than if we had trash scattered all over the place.”

“I don’t want them thinking that we can’t do this,” Jaehwan pouted, “they were so unsure if us living alone was a good idea. If they had any idea how often we eat out………they’d drag us back to the dorms.”

“We don’t eat out that much,” Sanghyuk shrugged, “we eat in just as often.”

“Sanghyuk.”

“Look,” Sanghyuk sighed, “we might not cook as often as we should, but it’s not like we’re doing anything different from when we lived in the dorm. Actually, I think we cook for ourselves more now. And our apartment is cleaner than our dorm room ever was.”

“We cook more because the others aren’t there cooking for us,” Jaehwan argued, “and we still have the same mess, it’s just more spread out now that we have a whole apartment instead of one tiny dorm room.”

“Well regardless,” Sanghyuk smiled, “it’s going to be alright. Stop freaking out.” He laughed, “they couldn’t drag us back to the dorm anyway. Our old room has already been given to someone else and none of them are gonna try making room of us in their rooms.”

“I guess,” Jaehwan sighed, realizing that Sanghyuk had a point, “they probably wouldn’t try taking us back even if our room was still available.”

“Exactly,” Sanghyuk nodded, “so just chill out and help me with dinner. If both of us are working on it, it defiantly won’t turn out inedible.”

A/N: I think Hyuk and Ken would probably just eat take-out instead of cooking if given the option. Neither strikes me as the type who likes cooking very much. I don’t think they’re like me tho. I hate cooking! It feels like such a waste of time and creates so much mess. Like, whenever my family is like “hey! Let’s do a nice, big turkey dinner for thanksgiving or Christmas” all I can think about is how long it’s gonna take to make everything and all the dishes I’m gonna have to deal with once everyone is done eating.