021

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Turning into a girl

Pairing: none, but also kind of all the Hyuk-based ships

Word Count: 346

 

The door to Wonsik and Sanghyuk’s room slammed open, the sudden noise causing the members in the living room to jump before turning to see Sanghyuk standing in the door looking livid.

“What the heck?” Hongbin huffed.

“Don’t slam the doors!” Hakyeon scolded.

“What did you do?” Sanghyuk hissed and the others took a moment to really look at the youngest.

Sanghyuk was no longer tall and built. He was shorter and had a slighter build. He had curves and s and his hair was longer. Sanghyuk wasn’t a young man anymore. Instead he was a young woman.

“Oh my god,” Jaehwan said when he’d finally managed to pick his jaw up from the floor.

“What did you do, Wonsik!” Sanghyuk snapped, glaring darkly at Wonsik.

“What makes you think this is my fault?” Wonsik said, his offense over being accused of something he hadn’t done taking over his shock.

“Oh I don’t know,” Sanghyuk rolled his.....her eyes, “maybe because you’re the one who said that you wished I was a girl to that weird gypsy lady we passed the other day.”

“Wonsik!” Hakyeon yelled, “why would you........how could you.......what would possess you to say something like that?”

“I didn’t think it would happen!” Wonsik defended, “I thought she was just a crazy, old lady. She was rambling about things and nothing made sense. How was I supposed to know that she was legit!”

“How are we going to fix this?” Taekwoon asked, pulling Sanghyuk into a hug. He knew that the younger was probably trying not to cry in front of them because he didn’t want to make them worry.

“We just need to find this lady, right?” Jaehwan said, “we’ll ask her to turn Hyukkie back and everything will be alright.”

“Hongbin,” Hakyeon ordered, “you and Wonsik will go back to where he and Sanghyuk met this lady. Jaehwan and I will try looking in some other shopping areas. We’ll ask around and see if anyone has heard about her. Taekwoon, you stay here with Sanghyuk. Try to keep this hidden from the managers.”

“Right.”

A/N: the inspiration/will to actually write this kind of died. What I was gonna do is this: the guys found the lady after a lot of searching and got Sanghyuk changed back. Just in time too because the managers were just about to find out about the gender switch. Like, Taekwoon was keeping them from seeing Sanghyuk all day and the managers were finally fed up with him and gently pushed him out of the way so they could open the door to the Rahyuk room. Sanghyuk is freaking out because the gig is about to be up and is about to hit the fan. The door opens, the manager steps in and when he doesn’t freak out Sanghyuk realizes that he’s a guy again. He and Taekwoon are super drained from the whole ordeal and the other members are super drained from running around the city looking for the lady. Hyukkie and Taekwoon are almost asleep on the couch, curled up together all cute-like, and the others come home looking dead on their feet. Everyone ends up curled up together in the bigger bedroom like a bunch of cute puppies.