137

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Enemies

Pairing: Luck, hyuken

Related Chapter: crime AU

Word Count: 295

                    

In their line of work, it was easy to end up with a long list of enemies. It was just a natural part of life for people who lived on the wrong side of the law like them. They had all learned to live with it, to deal with the consequences of crossing dangerous people. They had all been in the business for a very long time after all.

The fact that Jaehwan was struggling a little bit showcased just how young he was, how new to the world of crime he was.

“It’s alright,” Sanghyuk assured him as Taekwoon bandaged Sanghyuk’s shoulder with the professionalism one only achieved by doing such a tasked hundreds of times, “please don’t cry like that, Jae.”

“But it’s my fault,” Jaehwan replied, trying to wipe away his tears, “I’m the one who pissed those guys off. They should have come for me.”

“We’re happy that they didn’t,” Taekwoon spoke up, “if they had, I’d have a lot more wounds to patch up.”

“We don’t like seeing you hurt, Jae,” Sanghyuk smiled, “so if I get a little banged up in your place……I’m good with that.”

“I should have-,” he was cut off by the other two men.

“Jae,” Sanghyuk frowned, “you know as well as us that you’ll piss off more people in the future. That those people will try to come for you. It’s just part of the life we choose to live. You did nothing wrong.”

“More people will come for you in the future,” Taekwoon nodded, “and that won’t be your fault either. They might try getting to you through us, too. But that won’t be your fault, it will just be another reason to take them out.”

Jaehwan sighed, knowing the others were right.

A/N: been a while since I added to the crime au.