124

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Jealousy

Pairing: Rahyuk, luck

Related Chapter: Vampire AU

Word Count: 333

 

Wonsik scowled slightly as he watched Sanghyuk walking through the garden with Taekwoon. His mind called up countless memories of when he used to do that with Sanghyuk. They would wander through the massive gardens of the Han estate, talking and laughing for hours. Sometimes they would stop at the gazebo in the middle of the garden and Wonsik would play for his husband.

But then Wonsik started getting busy with work, every vampire and loads of humans wanted to hear his music. He would spend most of the year traveling, never in one place long enough for the communication methods of the day to be reliable. With the lack of interaction, their relationship grew strained and when they did see each other they would often fight. Wonsik blamed Sanghyuk for their problems, for not coming with him , and Sanghyuk was angry with him for not understanding him.

Their divorce came and Wonsik was hurt. He loved Sanghyuk so much and it felt like Sanghyuk didn’t return those feelings. He’d struggled to sign those papers, but Sanghyuk……he’d filed for their divorce. For a while, Wonsik had been convinced that Sanghyuk hadn’t loved him. But time passed and he grew more mature. He came to understand why Sanghyuk wished to remain in the background, even if he himself like being in the spotlight. He came to understand that their divorce hadn’t been easy for Sanghyuk either.

With time, they started to mend their relationship. They became friends, something they honestly hadn’t been before. They had met and fallen for each other so quickly that getting to know each other hadn’t really happened. But now they were getting to know each other, they were friends, and Wonsik…….well, he’d never stopped loving Sanghyuk. Now he just had more things to love.

But apparently none of that mattered because Taekwoon was with Sanghyuk.

They weren’t together, not yet anyway. But anyone could tell that feelings were blooming.

Wonsik stormed off, headed to his room to sulk.

A/N: wow, has it been a while since I added to the vampire AU or what?