115

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Play

Pairing: Chasang

Related Chapter: Gaming Youtube Channel AU

Word Count: 274

 

“It’s a let’s play!” Jeongin cheered.

“What are we playing today, Hyuk?” Felix asked, laughing cheerfully at how happy the youngest member of their group sounded.

“Well, Lix,” Sanghyuk laughed, “we’re doing cunning stunts races GTA. And to make it better, we got the all the bois together for it!”

“That doesn’t happen very often anymore,” Minho remarked, “like, we’re always so busy that we don’t get to play together anymore.”

“Not for videos anyway,” Felix pointed out, “we got to play Mario Kart together last night.”

“And guess who won!” Seungmin laughed, still riding the high of his wins from the night before.

“I hate it when you win,” Hyunjin huffed, his character gunning down Seungmin’s to demonstrate his frustration, “especially last night.”

“It was total bull,” Hongbin agreed, “like, so much bull. I wish we’d recorded it.”

“Kind of happy we didn’t,” Wonsik frowned slightly, “pretty sure it’s for the best that fans don’t see how badly you two rage quit.”

The group laughed about it for a few more minutes before Sanghyuk sent out invites and they got started on their playlist.

Hakyeon watched the group from his desk, headphones giving the impression that he was working. He smiled softly as he watched Minho yelling at Sanghyuk for sprunking him, the elder man just laughing as he took the lead. He loved watching Sanghyuk play, loved watching how excited the other got when he got to make a video with everyone. His laughter and smile were two of Hakyeon’s favorite things in the whole world.

Hakyeon noticed the smirk on Chan’s face and quickly returned his attention to editing a video.

A/N: it’s been a while since I played around in this AU. sorry for being MIA for a little longer then normal, recently started on my new meds and they're leaving me feelling pretty sleepy. which, i mean, is better then the last ones that hit me with every single side-effect on the box haha seem to be working other then the sleepy feeling tho, so *shrug* might be on the right track to finding something that works?