113

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Don’t Touch Me

Pairing: luck

Word Count: 594

 

“Get away from me!” Sanghyuk yelled, shoving Taekwoon away, “don’t you dare touch me!”

“Sanghyuk,” Taekwoon pleaded, “please, listen to me.”

“I said to get away from me,” Sanghyuk snapped back, grabbing the nearest object to throw at his boyfriend.

“Please!” Taekwoon demanded, “It didn’t mean anything.”

“Says you,” Sanghyuk huffed, “it sure didn’t look like that in the video.”

“What the hell is going on in here?” Hakyeon asked as he entered the dorm, closely followed by the other members, “what’s all the yelling about?”

“Why don’t you ask Taekwoon?” Sanghyuk hissed, “I’m sure he’d love to tell you how he didn’t mean to sleep with someone else.”

“What?” Hongbin breathed, looking between his hyung and best friend in shock.

“No,” Wonsik frowned, “no way. Taekwoon hyung wouldn’t do something like that.”

“Really?” Sanghyuk scoffed, tossing the rapper his phone, “sure looks like he did that in the video his new boyfriend sent.”

The others crowded around the phone, watching the video in disbelief.

“Oh my god,” Jaehwan gasped, looking up at Taekwoon, “how could you?”

“I didn’t mean to,” Taekwoon said, voice weak, “I didn’t mean to.”

“And cut!” the director yelled, “That’s a wrap! Excellent work people, excellent.”

“I hate this story line so much,” Hakyeon sighed as the group of six actors headed towards their dressing rooms, “who thought that this would be a good idea?”

“Someone in the writing room,” Wonsik shrugged, “I think it’s the new guy they brought on to boost ratings.”

“And he thinks messing with the unbreakable luck couple will do that?” Jaehwan huffed, “poor guy’s gonna get ripped apart by the fans when this airs.”

The group of actors had met six, almost seven, years prior. There had been an audition for a new show about an idol boy group and all six had been among the group of young hopefuls trying for a part. Sanghyuk and Hongbin had been the only experienced actors in the bunch, both having been cast in a dozen or so shows and movies beforehand. Wonsik and Jaehwan had been in a couple of small things before and the show was planned to be their big break. Hakyeon and Taekwoon were the new kids and if they got parts the show would be their introduction to acting. They all got the roles they had auditions for and when they meet for the first time…..

Instant friendship.

The show, titled VIXX: Voice, Visual, Value in Excelsis, was a massive hit leading to a second season. Now they were just finishing filming the sixth season, and what a season it was. They’d gotten a new writer added to the team that no one really liked because he didn’t care about the story or characters. All he wanted was quick ratings and it was starting to negatively affect everything. Especially the boys. They’d been told at the start of the season that this would be the second last season, that seven would be their closer. At the time they’d all been sad about it, but if this writer was gonna stick around……

“I didn’t hit you, did I?” Sanghyuk asked, looking over Taekwoon carefully.

“No,” Taekwoon was quick to assure his boyfriend, “I’m alright, Hyukkie. You put a lot of force into that throw. Picturing anyone in particular?”

“Just this jerk writer,” the younger huffed, “I remember being so happy when they decided to have a romantic story line for us, but now……”

“He’s ruining it,” Taekwoon nodded in agreement, “I know.”

“It will be over soon enough I guess,” Sanghyuk sighed.

A/N: I kind of wanted to end it at Taekwoon saying ‘I didn’t mean to’ but I just couldn’t do it.