111

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Hair

Pairing: Rahyuk

Word Count: 294

 

There was just something about Sanghyuk’s hair being all messed up that drove Wonsik crazy. Especially when he was the reason for it being messed up. He loved it when he woke up in the morning to find Sanghyuk sleeping beside him, hair a gorgeous mess from their activities a few hours prior. It wasn’t like Wonsik could leave marks behind after all, at least no marks that couldn’t easily be covered by clothing. He’d made that mistake once early on in their relationship and none of the members had been very pleased with him.

So messed up hair had to do, had to work as the sign that Sanghyuk’s heart belonged to him and vice versa. Sanghyuk didn’t mind, in fact Wonsik though he enjoyed it even more than he did. Or maybe he just enjoyed the effect it had on Wonsik since he’d sometimes go out of his way to mess his hair up. He’d always look at Wonsik afterwards, eyes bright with something Wonsik used to be scared to name. Now he didn’t have that fear, now he wasn’t scared to call the feelings between them exactly what they were; love.

“Hyung?” Sanghyuk yawned, cracking an eye open and looking at his boyfriend, “is it time to get up?”

“No,” Wonsik replied, “we’ve got a few more minutes. Did I wake you?”

“Nah,” Sanghyuk smiled sleepily, “woke up on my own. Wish I didn’t, I’d love to make use of those extra minutes.”

“We still could,” Wonsik smirked slightly, laughing when Sanghyuk rolled his eyes.

“You only love me for my body,” Sanghyuk replied, rolling over and trying to get back to sleep.

“I love you for you,” Wonsik promised, “I’ll wake you when it’s time to get up, babe.”

“Okay.”

A/N: another rambling one that I really like haha