107

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Stand Up

Pairing: Chasang

Word Count: 254

 

Sanghyuk had been involved in a train crash. The train derailed due to problems with the tracks themselves and a lot of people were hurt or killed. Sanghyuk fell into the first category. He’d lost his ability to walk, but the doctors had assured him that there was a good chance he could regain the ability with the right treatment. Sanghyuk had……well, he’d been in a dark place at that time so he hadn’t really listened.

Not that you could blame him, he had been in a horrible accident that killed dozens of people and stole the use of his legs.

Thankfully, Sanghyuk wasn’t left to deal with everything alone. Thankfully, he had his loving husband and their young child by his side. Hakyeon refused to let Sanghyuk sink into depression over what had happened, had worked his off in order to get Sanghyuk to see that he needed to get help and talk to a professional. He’d held Sanghyuk’s hand every second of the way, encouraging him and reminding him that he was loved.

And once Sanghyuk’s mind was on the way to being mended, they set out to mend his body as well. It was hard, sometimes harder than the mental problems and sometimes not, but Sanghyuk pushed through it. How couldn’t he when he had Hakyeon and their sweet, little Jisung cheering him on every step of the way.

And when the day came that Sanghyuk was able to stand up to embrace him husband…….it was the best day ever.

A/N: so I started writing this twice before finally writing this version. Version 1 had a ghostly Hakyeon and no Cha-Han baby and version 2 had a living Hakyeon but no baby. Version 3 is clearly the best version.

Sorry for the big gap between the last chapter and this. I got on some new meds for my depression and anxiety and they just…….I have been so freaking sick. But I’m going off of ‘em so I should be better. Fingers crossed that my next attempt to find the right meds goes better!!