Jealous (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was not jealous.

 

At least, that's what she kept trying to tell herself as she watched Jennie, drunk off her , climbing all over Lisa's lap across from her. After a successful win on Inkigayo earlier that day, the four girls decided to celibrate at their dorm by stealing several bottles of alcohol from their company and taking them back with them. Jisoo, being the oldest, decided not to drink as much since she expected that she'd have to take care of the younger ones. And boy, she wasn't wrong. 

 

So far, Lisa had broken three glasses and knocked over the lamp twice and if Jisoo hadn't been slightly buzzed, she would've punched the girl. Chaeyoung kept repeating the same line from that Moana song over and over again and Jisoo didn't know if it was because she really liked the song or if that was the only line she could actually remember from the song. Jisoo was leaning towards the latter.

 

And finally, Jennie was the worst. She had been clinging onto Lisa all night and Jisoo wished she could erase the images from her mind. She wasn't jealous- she told herself. But watching Jennie wrap her arms around Lisa's neck and kiss her cheek over and over again was starting to get on her nerves. Not to mention, Lisa didn't seem to have any plans on stopping this whatsoever. Man, Jisoo really wanted to punch her.

 

Suddenly, Chaeyoung stopped singing whatever Disney song she had coming out of at that moment and said, "Hey, we should play Spin The Bottle!"

Everyone paused to look at her. Jennie and Lisa agreed immediately while Jisoo sat there, reluctant. The other three girls looked to her as they waited for her decision. It wasn't like Jisoo hated the idea- they were all close and didn't mind little pecks here and there. But Jisoo had this unfamiliar feeling in her gut that something was going to happen during this game that she wouldn't like.

 

Jisoo jumped when Jennie suddenly poked her leg with her foot. "Unnieeeee.. come onnnn. Let's play." Jennie pleaded, words slurring slightly due to all the alcohol she drank. Jisoo chewed on her bottom lip and eventually sighed in defeat- she never could say no to Jennie.

 

Jennie grinned and quickly set one of their empty bottles down on the floor between them all. They gathered around the bottle and played a quick game of Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who would go first. Jisoo managed to keep her poker face when it ended up being her that went first. For some reason, she was half excited and half dreading this game.

 

She quickly spun the bottle, trying to get the whole thing over with as quick as possible. The bottle landed on Chaeyoung, who sported a red tinge on her cheeks as she realized she was chosen. She giggled and leaned over, pecking Jisoo on the lips quickly and returning to her spot, failing to notice Lisa's intense gaze on them both. Chaeyoung spun the bottle next and it landed on Jennie. Jennie seemed the most excited as she quickly reached over and pulled Chaeyoung closer to her. They kissed for about five seconds, but it felt like five hours to Jisoo. She subtly rolled her eyes as they pulled apart from each other- Jennie giggling like a school girl and Chaeyoung completely red in the face, stealing glances at Lisa who had been staring at her lap.

 

Next, it was Jennie's turn. She spun the bottle and Jisoo almost had a heart attack when it seemed like it was going to land on her. Instead, it spun a tiny bit more onto Lisa. Jisoo was going to have a heart attack for an entir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter