(Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: wtf we're at 40 chapters already? jesus christ and yall are still around this is crazy shsjsj anyway hope you enjoy this chap a few people requested this so :) dont let the title fool you. it's fluffy lol 

"So, you guys are going to Japan soon again. And we need to talk about the hotel and the roommate situation." Their manager said to them, looking at the four of them across the long table. Jennie glanced at Jisoo, who was giving their manager all her attention as she listened intently. Jennie looked back at their manager as he continued speaking.

"What were the roommates last time?" He asked. Jennie and Jisoo pointed at each other while Chaeyoung and Lisa did the same. He nodded, clasping his hands together and squinting his eyes at the two pairs. "Did they work well? No issues?" he asked.

Jennie and Jisoo looked at one another, a silent conversation happening in their eyes. Jisoo slightly smirked at her, Jennie's cheeks turning a bit red. She cleared and faced their manager again.

"No issues." She said. Jisoo nodded, agreeing with her. Chaeyoung and Lisa said the same thing, making their manager nod slowly. He shrugged.

"May as well have those again, then." He said, giving them a firm nod. He left them soon after, going back to preparing their trip in a few days. They all looked at one another, all sharing knowing glances.

They're definitely happy with these arrangements.

~~

"Jendeukie, let's wear our couple pajamas." Jisoo said excitedly.

Jennie looked up at her from her spot on the big bed they shared, blinking as Jisoo rummaged through her suitcase. She pulled out two pairs of pajamas and placed them on the bed in front of her.

"Let's put these on and do a v live for Blink." Jisoo said, looking at her. Jennie looked at the pajamas, not making a move to put it on.

"What if I want my own pajamas tonight?" She said. Jisoo pouted at her, picking up her pair of the pajamas. She placed it over her body, pout deepening.

"Come on, Jendeukie! Let's be a couple." Jisoo pleaded. Jennie sighed and rolled her eyes, getting up off the bed. Jisoo immediately smiled, throwing the other pair of the pajamas at her. Jennie caught them, glancing at Jisoo as she began stripping out of her clothes. Her eyes roamed down her body as she slipped the comfy pajamas on, fixing her hair afterwards. She looked up at Jennie, catching her staring. She smirked.

"Stop drooling and put on your pajamas. We don't have all night." Jisoo teased, sitting down on the bed and grabbing her phone to open the app. Jennie sighed again and stripped down, slipping the pajamas on herself as well. She felt eyes on her the whole time, which she wasn't surprised with. She and Jisoo were always checking each other's bodies.

She sat down next to Jisoo soon after, settling in and fixing her hair. Jisoo held up her phone, ready to press record.

"Let's go!" Jisoo said.

~~

"Now that you men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter