Japan 2.0 (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: a request for a jensoo version of the chaelisa oneshot was made and im here to deliver!

Jennie looked behind her as she and the other members made their way through the airport in Japan. Jennie could barely hear anything due to how loud the fans were screaming.

She glanced back at Jisoo, slowing down a little and waiting for the older girl to come up next to her. She linked her arm with Jisoo's, pulling the girl close as they walked through the airport and out to their van. They made their way inside, maknae line going into the back as usual.

"I didn't expect this kind of reaction." Jisoo mused, staring out the window at the large crowd of fans taking pictures. Jisoo smiled and waved at them, doing cute gestures for them.

"Same here. It makes me more excited for our debut." Jennie said, also waving at fans. Jennie faintly heard the maknaes speaking in the back, but she was more focused on the gestures Jisoo was doing. She observed the girl, smiling at the weird and cute poses she was doing for the fans. Jisoo must have sensed eyes on her because she turned away from the window, looking at Jennie. Jennie felt her face flush at being caught staring, but didn't look away. Jisoo smirked at her.

"Do you like my poses, Jendeukie?" Jisoo asked. Jennie wanted to scream 'yes'- wanted to say the girl was beyond cute. But had a mind of its own.

"No. You're being weird." Jennie said, hoping that her tone came off joking rather than serious. Jisoo pouted for a milisecond before looking out the window again, continuing to do poses as their van starting to finally move.

Jennie could have sworn she saw sadness flicker in Jisoo's eyes.

~~

All of them were crying by the end of their debut showcase. They did a group hug back stage, holding each other tightly. Jennie thought she felt a hand snake their way around her waist more tightly than usual, but brushed it off.

Jennie had immediately chosen Jisoo to be her roommate- not really giving the older girl an option as she clung to her arm and demanded she room with her. Jisoo had playfully thought about it for a second, but accepted.

Jennie and Jisoo washed up at the same time, standing side by side in the bathroom. Jisoo washed her makeup off her face, pulling her hair into a ponytail soon after. Jennie watched her as she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. Jisoo caught her staring, glancing at the other girl next to her. Jennie looked away and washed the makeup off her face as well. She felt Jisoo's eyes on her as she walked out of the bathroom, going to sit on the double bed. Her ears perked up at the sound of giggling in the next room over- Chaeyoung and Lisa's room. They sound like they're having fun, Jennie mused.

Jisoo exited the bathroom after several seconds, scrolling through her phone as she walked. Jennie watched her intently, admiring her no makeup face and how cute her pajamas were. Everything about Jisoo was cute to Jennie.

Jisoo glanced up, locking eyes with Jennie. Jennie smiled softly at her, Jisoo returning it as she walked to the bed, sitting down next to her on it and placing her phone on the nightstand.

"How do you feel, Jendeukie?" Jisoo asked, referring to their debut in Japan.

"It doesn't feel real, you know? It's crazy how popular we are over here. I didn't think we'd get that kind of reaction." Jennie said, Jisoo nodding along. "But I'm happy. Tired, but happy. We all did a great job." Jennie said. Jisoo shrugged at that and looked down at her lap.

"You guys did. I don't know about me. I'm still lacking in places and I need to practice more." Jisoo said softly. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and reached out, gently grasping Jisoo's hand.

"What are you talking about, Jisoo? You were amazing." Jennie said. Jisoo looked at the hand in hers and then looked up, meeting Jennie's eyes.

"My Japanese was off, my dancing was stiff, my voice wasn't up to par- and I was being too weird." Jisoo said. Jennie stared at her, not sure where any of this was coming from. Jisoo always said she didn't care about online comments- they made her laugh. She always seemed to confident with herself.

"Your Japanese was fine, your dancing was amazing and your voice was too." Jennie s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter