Fight (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darkness filled Chaeyoung's vision, making her jump out of her skin in shock.

"Guess who?" A voice said behind her, a smile making it's way to her lips automatically. She pretended to think, standing still as the person kept their hands over her eyes.

"Hmmm, the sloth from Zootopia?" Chaeyoung said playfully, a giggle escaping her lips when she heard an offended gasp.

"Hey, I'm not a sloth!" They shouted. Suddenly, the hands on her eyes were removed and she could finally see her locker again. She blinked from the lights above them in the hallway before turning around, facing the person.

"Baby, there's seriously no difference." Chaeyoung said, smiling and wrapping her arms around Lisa's neck. Lisa pouted, hands coming to rest on her hips.

"Meanie." Lisa said. Chaeyoung reached up and cupped her cheeks, pulling her in for a soft kiss. Several people gave them looks, but they barely saw due to them being so into it. Chaeyoung caressed Lisa's cheeks with her thumbs, the younger girl sighing in content as they pulled away from one another's lips. Chaeyoung smiled at her.

"Better?" Chaeyoung said. Lisa nodded, letting out a small smile. Chaeyoung patted her cheeks and then pulled her hands away, turning around and closing her locker. Lisa grabbed her hand and they began walking to the only class they had together- Chemistry. 

It's how they met and began dating. The whole lab partner cliche actually worked out for them and they've been together for almost a year. Despite the fact that many of the students gave them weird looks and occassionally said offensive remarks, they loved each other and they could care less.

Except today, it seemed. Today, things were different.

They walked in hand in hand, both already going towards their bench in the back of the room. They sat in their chairs, Chaeyoung leaning her head on Lisa's shoulder and closing her eyes.

"Tired?" Lisa asked softly. Chaeyoung hummed and nodded, snuggling her face into Lisa's shoulder. Lisa giggled and patted her head. "Aw, poor Chaeyoungie."

Chaeyoung swatted her hand playfully, opening her eyes and sitting up straight. Lisa pinched her cheek gently, playing with it as she usually did.

"Mind if you stop? We're in a classroom." A rude voice said. They glanced up and met the eyes of a very angry Lee Chaelin, the oldest in the class. Chaeyoung blushed madly, looking away from her out of embarassment. Lisa glanced at Chaeyoung, then looked at Chaelin again. She smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry. Were we too loud?" Lisa asked innocently. Chaelin just scoffed and crossed her arms, glaring at them.

"No, you're just disgusting. No one wants to see this . So stop." She said, turning on her heel and walking back to her own seat beside Dara. Dara's eyes flitted over to them apologetically, before she turned towards the front of the class. Lisa huffed and looked to Chaeyoung, whose eyes were trained on the desk in front of them. Lisa placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" Lisa asked, concerned. Chaeyoung looked up at her, giving her a soft smile.

"Of course." Chaeyoung said. Lisa narrowed her eyes, studying her. Chaeyoung didn't falter, only looked away from Lisa as the teacher walked in. Lisa sighed lightly, deciding to ask her about it later on.

The class went by super slowly after that. Chaeyoung would barely speak to her all of a sudden and that was how she managed to get through the class every single day. She would only speak to her when they needed to discuss something for the class and that was it- no pet names, no affection, nothing. It was starting to worry Lisa.

She didn't get the chance to ask about it because once class ended, Chaeyoung gave her a rapid kiss on the cheek and then a quick goodbye before she bolted from the class. Lisa tried to catch up, but once she finally made it past the throng of people, Chaeyoung was gone. Lisa sighed deeply, adjusting her backpack on her shoulders before making her way out of the school.

On her walk home, thoughts swam around in her head. She wondered why Chaeyoung was suddenly being distant. She assumed it was because of Chaelins comments, but they got those all the time. So what was the problem now?

Lisa entered her house and closed the door, taking her shoes off at the doorway.

"Mom? I'm home." She announced. Silence greeted her, indicating that her mother wasn't home just yet. Lisa sighed and left her bag near the door, making her way up the stairs to her room. She flopped onto her bed and pulled out her phone, immediately dialing Chaeyoung's number.

Her phone rang several times, and just when she was about to give up, her girlfriends sweet voice came through the phone.

"Hello?" Chaeyoung said. Lisa smiled immediately, the girl sitting up and leaning against her headboard.

"Hey, baby. Did you get home safe? You left in a hurry." Lisa said. There was a pause on the other end, the sound of a closing door following it.

"I'm fine." Chaeyoung answered. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows at the short reply.

"Are you sure? I can come over and-"

"No!" Chaeyoung shouted, cutting her off. Lisa fell silent, eyebrows furrowing even more out of confusion.

"What? Why not?" Lisa said. She heard shuffling on the other end of the line, then a deep sigh.

"I'm just- I have a lot to do. I don't want to get distracted, okay? I'm sorry, baby. Maybe another time." Chaeyoung said. Lisa pursed her lips, the excuse not flying well with her. But, she decided to let it go for the time being. She sighed.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter