Cuddle Weather (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung leaned against the counter in the dorm kitchen, eyes half closed with how sleepy she felt. She didn't have a busy schedule today- none of them really did except for Jennie, who was gearing up for her solo debut. All she did was a little magazine schedule and then she returned to the dorm soon after.

She had switched into a big, warm sweater and fluffy bottoms when she got back home. She was currently the only one there, and she was ready to finish making this hot chocolate and curl up on the dorm couch to watch cartoons. Jennie was obviously practicing and preparing tremendously for her debut, and Jisoo went along for the ride to support her. The only one Chaeyoung wasn't sure about was Lisa- she wondered where she was today.

Chaeyoung sighed and wrapped her hands around the warm mug in front of her, sprinkling some little marshmellows on top before shuffling her way over to the couch. She sat down and smiled lightly, breathing in the sweet scent of her beverage as she turned the tv on to a random animated show. She sipped lightly on her drink, humming in content.

About five minutes past of her doing this, just gently sipping and curling up on the couch. She wasn't expecting anybody to come home anytime soon, so she was surprised when the dorm door gently opened.

She held her mug in her hands and maneuvered her eyes away from the tv screen, a warm smile overtaking her features when she saw Lisa strolling inside, the younger girl shutting the door behind her. Lisa's ears were red from the cold, the tip of her nose looking just as red as she hung her coat up. Lisa turned and brushed her bangs down, giddy smile on her face as she met Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Chaeyoungie!" She exclaimed, bounding over to the couch immediately and flopping down next to her, Chaeyoung whining slightly and gripping her mug much tighter. Lisa wrapped her arms around her midsection and snuggled into her side, laying her head on her shoulder.

"Mmm, you're so warm. It's so damn cold outside." Lisa whined, cute pout on her lips as she buried her face into Chaeyoung's sweater clad shoulder. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and held the mug out for Lisa. The scent from it must have reached Lisa's nose, because her head slowly lifted and a bright smile was on her face now. She gripped the mug and took several sips of the hot chocolate, humming.

"Thanks, Chaeng." Lisa said, handing it back to the girl. Chaeyoung placed the mug on the coffee table in front of them and then leaned back, allowing Lisa to cuddle into her side again. Chaeyoung smiled and rested her head on Lisa's, sighing and moving her eyes back to the show.

"Where were you today?" Chaeyoung asked softly.

"I was looking around for a new sweater, but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter