Author's Note #3

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

just a quick little note from your friendly neighborhood author :)

i just want to say sorry for not branching out as much into other pairings and things like that with these one shots and sorry if they've kinda gotten off track or worse than before. all im doing now is using requests and writing about them and since not a lot of people request other pairings (which is okay with me) that's why it's mainly jensoo and chaelisa based. 

it's hard for me to write for other pairings within the group only because my two main ships are jensoo and chaelisa. it's easy for me to write with them because i always have things to think about with them since im very into them both :p however i dont hate any of the pairings within the group i cherish each ship and i love the love all the girls have for each other :)

i'll try to branch out and make more with other pairings. but for now i'll keep doing my requests.

this has been a little psa idk if any of you really care but I thought I'd just say this <3 i love you guys thanks for all the support and comments it means a lot to me :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter