Injured (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this was requested several days ago im sorry for being so late! i hope you enjoy this high school au <3

Jisoo could barely hear anything around her due to the loudness of the crowd, but somehow she could still hear the pounding of her heart in her chest as she watched the love of her life running at top speed.

Jennie was one of the fastest runners at their school. She was an amazing athlete and obviously, she would be chosen to represent their school in each track meet. Along with some other runners, Jennie was one of the best. And Jisoo was proud of her.

But that didn't mean she wasn't nervous every time she had to sit through one of these competitions and watch Jennie. Of course she'd do it, what kind of girlfriend would she be if she didn't?

But watching Jennie going as fast as she can, almost unaware of any potential danger around her due to how hard she was focusing on winning, it scared Jisoo. She'd always end up getting worried for her. Jennie would always tell her she'll be fine, she wouldn't get hurt. But that didn't settle Jisoo's heart one bit as she continued to watch Jennie.

One good thing about being a track stars girlfriend was being able to see her legs in the shorts she was wearing. Jisoo unconsciously smirked as her eyes trailed down the pumping legs, the older girl biting her lip and chewing on it. Well, this was one way to distract herself.

Cheers erupted around her and she jumped, only just realizing that Jennie had crossed the finish line and had won. Jisoo immediately shot up and started clapping and cheering with everyone else. Jennie was hunched over, trying to catch her breath. She finally stood up straight and began looking around in the stands, seemingly searching for someone. Once her eyes met Jisoo's, she let out a big smile and gave two thumbs up. Jisoo smiled back and gave her a thumbs up back, indicating that she was happy for her. Jennie's smile widened and then she was swallowed by a sea of people. Jisoo's smile slipped from her face as one of the more popular boys in school and the best male athlete, Bobby, walked up to Jennie and began speaking to her. Jisoo clenched her jaw as they joked around together, the smile never leaving Jennie's face as they conversed. Jisoo sighed and sat back down even as the crowd dispersed and began going home.

She waited until the very end, like always, for Jennie to walk up into the stands to meet her. She took longer than usual, considering Bobby was basically talking her ear off. Jisoo glared at the boy, slight anger flaring up inside her. After what seemed like hours, Bobby left her alone and Jennie finally made her way up into the bleachers, meeting Jisoo there. Jisoo's anger momentarily vanished at the sight of her girlfriend walking to her, smile still on her face from her win. Jisoo took a glance around and, once seeing they were alone, jumped up and hugged her tightly. Jennie giggled and hugged her back just as tight, happiness radiating off of her.

Jisoo pulled back and smiled, leaning in and giving Jennie a kiss. Jennie hummed and wrapped her arms around Jisoo's waist as the older girl wrapped hers around her neck. Jennie smiled against her lips as they kissed softly, Jisoo pulling the girl clsoer to her body.

Jisoo pulled away and bumped her nose against Jennie's.

"You were great out there." Jisoo said. A blush sprouted on Jennie's cheeks at the compliment.

"Thanks, babe. I put my all into it." Jennie replied, a wide smile on her face. Jisoo melted at that smile- like she always did. She caressed the back of Jennie's neck, the athlete closing her eyes and sighing with content at the action. Jisoo smiled.

"You always do. And I'm always proud of you." Jisoo said to her, meaning every word. Jennie opened her eyes and looked at Jisoo. She leaned in and pecked her lips.

"You're also a worry wart." Jennie teased. Jisoo scoffed and removed her arms from around Jennie's neck, reaching down and taking her hand to start walking down the steps of the bleachers. Once they made it all the way down, they began the long walk to Jisoo's house.

"Do you expect me not to worry? My girlfriend is running like crazy on an unsafe track." Jisoo whined, pout on her lips. Jennie squeezed her hand, giggling.

"Your concern is cute, baby. I appreciate it. But really, I'm fine." Jennie said sincerely. Jisoo didn't respond, only shrugged and went silent. Jennie sighed and let the matter go, opting instead to also go silent. Jisoo suddenly remembered something.

"What did Bobby want?" Jisoo asked, dreading the answer. She heard Jennie sigh again.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." Jennie said back. The thing was, Jisoo always worried.

"It didn't seem like nothing." Jisoo mused, looking up at Jennie. Jennie glanced back at her, then trained her eyes forward.

"It's not a big deal." Jennie replied. Jisoo narrowed her eyes at the girl's side profile.

"Did he ask you out again?" Jisoo asked suddenly. Jennie sighed with defeat and rolled her eyes.

"Maybe. It doesn't matter." Jennie said. Jisoo blinked at the answer.

"Doesn't matter? I think it ing matters, Jennie. He asked you out again and you're taking it too lightly. You're with me and he shouldn't be-" Jisoo said.

"You're right, I am with you! But no one ing knows that because we haven't told anyone. You're too afraid of it getting out and I respect that. So that's why I never say anything- it's for you. I'm with you, and not him. So please just trust me." Jennie said, making sure not to yell but raising her voice slightly to get her point across. Jisoo fell silent at that, heart clenching at her words. She had a point- it was Jisoo's decision to keep their relationship a secret.

Jisoo sighed. "You're right. I'm sorry, Jendeukie. I just love you so much and I hate seeing him come onto you all the damn time." Jisoo said, pout returning to her lips. Jennie simled slightly at the pout, leaning over and kissing it away. Jisoo looked at her.

"You don't need to worry. He may want me, but I only want you. Okay?" Jennie said. Jisoo sighed and nodded, smile coming onto her face. Jennie smiled and pulled her closer as they neared Jisoo's house. She let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter