Not Seeing Green (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this was requested ages ago just like all the other requests im about to crack down on and try to do so please be patient im very sorry for being mia but ye i explained in my authors note why at least. i hope you enjoy divineXXI and various other people that also requested smth like this. it's short but sweet i rlly hope it's good enough. this is chaelisas side of welcome home cheater. i love you guys 

"You know what, forget it then. Go back to your ing prom date. Maybe Chaeyoung and I will do something today."

"You're being ing ridiculous, Jisoo. I get you're jealous, but there's no need to be like this."

Chaeyoung sighed as Jennie and Jisoo argued, Lisa's head perking up at all the yelling. She suddenly leaned forward and grabbed the remote from Chaeyoung, muting the show they were watching. Chaeyoung made a sound of protest, but Lisa just shushed her. Chaeyoung pouted as more angry words came from Jennie's bedroom.

"God, you're being so difficult! Why can't you just believe me and we can move on?!" They heard Jennie yell, Jisoo ready to fire back in seconds.

"I don't know! Maybe because you always ing do this! You flirt with her, you pose with her, you're always with her and not me and I hate it!" Jisoo screamed. Silence then filled the dorm, the two clearly beginning to get exhausted with each other. Chaeyoung bit her lip in worry, deciding to go and talk to them both to try to help. She stood up suddenly, Lisa leaning away from her in confusion. Chaeyoung shrugged at her before making her way down the hall towards Jennie's room, creaking the door open a crack.

"Um, guys, is everything oka-"

Jennie suddenly pushed her out of the door and slammed it closed, right in her face. Chaeyoung huffed in surprise, glaring at the door. She was about ready to swing it back open and yell at them both when she suddenly heard moans and kissing on the other side. Chaeyoung's eyes widened, hands covering her ears as she retreated from the door quickly.

She made her way back to Lisa, sitting down on the couch next to her with her ears still covered. Lisa looked at her, eyebrows furrowed. Chaeyoung slowly removed her hands, looking down at the floor.

"I don't think they're fighting anymore." Chaeyoung said, hoping Lisa would get the message. Good thing Lisa was smart sometimes, because opened into an 'o' shape. Chaeyoung nodded slowly, hand taking the remote and unmuting the TV. She turned up the volume even more, hoping to drown out the increasing level of moans in the bedroom.

"Were they fighting because Jennie unnie and I took those pictures?" Lisa asked. Chaeyoung nodded, eyes focused on the show playing. Lisa glanced at her, studying her features. "Jisoo unnie was pretty jealous, huh? B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter