Juliet and Juliet (Jenlisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie arched her back in pleasure, the soft lips on her neck sending tingles through her body. She closed her eyes, tangling her fingers in the other girl's hair. She felt her smile into her neck before she felt a small nip to her skin. Jennie bit her lip, fingers tugging on the girl's hair. The girl paused, pulling her head away from Jennie's neck to hover above her. Jennie cracked her eyes open in confusion, looking up at the smile beaming down at her.

"What is it, Lisa?" Jennie said, amusment in her tone. Lisa giggled, shrugging her shoulders and burying her face into Jennie's neck again. Jennie held her close, content sigh escaping her lips.

"I've missed you so much, that's all." Lisa mumbled into her neck, Jennie detecting the slight sadness to her tone. Jennie sighed again, pushing Lisa back slightly so their eyes met. Jennie smiled at her, cupping her cheeks gently.

"I've missed you too." Jennie replied. Jennie ran her thumb along Lisa's soft lips, feeling the younger girl shiver under her touch. "I've missed these lips." Her hands went downwards, slipping underneath Lisa's shirt to feel along her abs. Lisa tensed up, Jennie smirking a little. "I've missed this body." She said, nails scraping lightly down the girl's stomach. Lisa seemed to almost buckle- the arms holding her above Jennie shaking just slightly.

Jennie her lips, trailing one of her hands down and out of Lisa's shirt. Lisa watched on, eyes glazed over as Jennie tickled her way along Lisa's arm, down to her hand. Jennie looked up into her eyes, hand playing with Lisa's fingers.

"I've missed these fingers." Jennie whispered, revelling in the way Lisa's eyes seemed to grow a shade darker almost immediately, the girl's mouth popping open. Jennie leaned her head back onto her pillow, both of her hands trailing back up towards Lisa's cheeks. She guided her face down, the younger girl completely at her mercy as she sealed their lips together.

Lisa whimpered against her lips, the sound almost making Jennie moan. She held it down though, instead tilting her head to deepen the kiss, her legs wrapping around Lisa's waist tightly. She tugged Lisa closer, the girl holding herself up with one hand. Her other hand started moving- Jennie hummed as she felt it trail along her side, down towards the waistband of her shorts.

Lisa bit down on her bottom lip, giving it a gentle tug. A soft moan escaped Jennie's lips, blush creeping up her neck from how weak she was. Lisa had that affect on her.

Her breath hitched as she felt Lisa's hand dip into her shorts, heart pounding in anticipation as she felt her dip into her underwear. Just a few more seconds and-

"Jennie, we're home!"

Their kissing stopped instantly, their eyes snapping open to stare at each other. There was a beat of silence, before Jennie quickly shoved Lisa away from her, the girl's hand being pulled out of her shorts. They both scrambled off the bed, the sounds of footsteps ascending the stairs.

"." Jennie hissed. Lisa scrambled around, quickly grabbing her leather jacket and slipping it on.

"I thought you said they would be out late!" Lisa whispered, annoyance and fear written on her face. Jennie huffed, scurrying over to the window and pushing it open.

"They were supposed to be!" Jennie whispered back, Lisa letting out a sigh before she joined Jennie at the window.

"Jennie? Everything alright?" Her mother's voice called out to her, the woman's steps getting closer and closer to her room. Jennie pushed on Lisa's shoulder, the younger girl quickly climbing out of the window and standing on the tree branch just outside of it. Lisa turned back towards the window and placed her hands on the window sill, Jennie holding onto them tightly. Lisa pulled a hand free and reached up, trailing her fingers down the side of Jennie's face.

"I already miss you." Lisa said, Jennie's face flushing. She sighed, smiling sadly at the girl.

"I'm sorry about this. If only they-"

"Shh, it's okay. Any moment I get with you is good enough for me. It , but I understand." Lisa said, caressing her cheek. Jennie sighed, about to say something else when the knob on her door started turning.

"Jennie? Why is the door locked?" Her mother asked, the turning getting more frantic. Jennie pursed her lips, before sighing again and leaning out, pecking Lisa's lips sweetly.

"You need to go. I'll see you when I can, okay?" Jennie said sadly, Lisa giving her a nod in return. Jennie leaned back inside, about to close the window.

"I love you." Lisa's hushed voice came through, Jennie's heart simultaneously breaking and melting at the words. Jennie closed her eyes, biting her lip and beginning to close the window.

"I love you too." Jennie whispered, Lisa finally jumping away from the window and hastly climbing down the tree.

"Jennie! Open this door right now." Her mother shouted, Jennie quickly shoving the window down. Jennie huffed in annoyance, crossing the room and unlocking the door. It swung open, her mother's frazzled expression greeting her as her eyes shot around the room. Jennie crossed her arms, feigning tiredness.

"Geez, what? I was trying to take a nap." Jennie said, making sure to add a layer of fatigue to her voice. Her mother flitted her eyes to her, lips pursed and eyebrows pulled together.

"I could have sworn I heard-" Her mother started, before Jennie cut her off.

"Heard what? I was sleeping." Jennie said. Her mother stared at her for a few more seconds, trying to read her face. Jennie felt like years past before her mother finally relented, nodding her head and relaxing her shoulders.

"Well, okay then. Have you eaten? I can make you something if you're hungry." Her mother said sweetly, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Jennie smiled, shaking her head.

"Nah, I'm not hungry. I think I'll just go back to sleep." Jennie replied, adding a yawn for extra affect. Her mother sighed, patting her shoulder before letting go of her.

"You kids and sleeping. You barely do anything all day!" Her mother said jokingly, Jennie giggling as the woman went to her door.

As soon as her door was closed again, Jennie deflated, the sadness filling her up again. Her eyes moved to the window longingly, before she crossed the room to her bed, flopping down on it. She stared up at the ceiling, fingers touching the side of her neck, caressing where Lisa kissed her. Jennie sighed, glancing back over at the window.

She wished Lisa would crawl back in.

~~

Jennie leaned against the window sill, elbow resting on top with her chin in her head. She gazed out of her open window, light sigh escaping her lips. Her door opened behind her, but she made no move to look nor acknowledge the person there.

"Jennie, what are you doing? The guests are downstairs." Her father said, confusion in his voice. Jennie lightly scoffed, rolling her eyes while keeping her eyes trained out the window. She decided not to grace him with the look on her face- she was feeling merciful today.

"You mean, the son of your business partner that you want to set me up with? No thanks, dad. I'm fine up here." Jennie said, sarcasm dripping off of every word. She heard a sharp sigh from her father, and she could only assume that he crossed his arms and was looking at her with an unamused expression. The thought made her smirk proudly.

"He's a nice boy. And he's just that- a boy." Jennie bristled at his words, taking a long, deep breath to calm the anger flaring up in her. She remained silent, waiting for her father to continue his lovely speech. "You sitting here, waiting for this girl to come back to you? It's a waste of time. She is never allowed here again, you understand me?"

Jennie bit the inside of her cheek- almost hard enough to draw blood, but not quite. She took another slow breath, before she eventually gave a slow nod in return.

"I understand completely." Jennie replied. Her father grunted, her ears picking up the sound of his steps moving away just slightly, his hand grabbing her door knob.

"Come downstairs." He demanded, before he shut her door and left her there alone. Jennie didn't move a muscle, instead continued gazing out her window wistfully, hoping and praying that a wave of light brown hair would surface and come whisk her away from her all this. Jennie looked on, eyes flitting every which way to see the familiar leather jacket and beaming smile.

Nothing happened, though. And she knew why- Lisa's parents weren't too keen on this relationship either. But it never stopped them from seeing each other whenever they could, and Jennie had hoped tonight would be another night of sneaking around.

When her favourite smile was nowhere to be seen, Jennie finally sighed and pushed herself away from her window. She went to go close it, before she pursed her lips and shook her head. Just in case.

Jennie went to her mirror, brushing her hair out and grumbling to herself. She really didn't want to go downstairs and talk to anybody- but she knew her father wouldn't be happy with her if she stayed up here in her room. So down she went, fake smile plastered on her face and feigned happiness at seeing these people written on her face.

The boy was nice- well mannered and sweet, pulling out her chair and offering her a napkin when she needed one. She saw her father glancing at them every so often, no doubt just so happy at seeing them get along. Jennie pressed her nails into her palm to restrain herself from lunging at the man.

She had never been so happy to finish dinner quickly than she had that night. Her parents were guiding the family out of the door, the boy giving Jennie a nice wave which she returned half-heartedly, uncomfortable smile on her face. Once they were out the door, her father clapped his hands and turned to her, bright smile on his face. It made her anger flare up again, especially when her mother looked at her with the same exact expression.

"You did well, tonight, sweetie. That boy seemed to like you." Her mother said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Jennie tensed up at the contact, her mother not even noticing as she rubbed her shoulder.

"I'll invite them over again, soon. You two should get to know each other more." Her father encouraged. Jennie clenched her jaw, inhaling a deep, calming breath and letting it out slowly.

"Awesome. Can I go, now?" Jennie quipped, shrugging her mother's arm off of her and trudging towards the stairs. Her father made a noise, causing her to stop in her tracks before she ascended.

"I'm proud of you." He said.

Jennie clenched her fists, closing her eyes for a moment. She didn't grace him with a response- she just continued up the stairs, making her way towards her room.

She sighed tiredly when she entered, closing her door and rubbing her eyes. She started walking towards her bed, fully ready to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter