Always Jennie (Chaelisa/Jenlisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: PrettyAndNasty8 - hello and here is your request for jealous chaeng over jenlisa. p sure ive done this before but the prompt is diff so ill try my best with it :)  sorry if you wanted some fluff ending i just feel like ive always done fluffy stuff or ty stuff with jealousy one shots so i wanna try more angsty ones. poor chaeng i bully her so much i love her to death but it's what my brain thinks up.

"I'd date Jennie unnie."

"If I were a guy, I'd want to date Jennie unnie."

"She's y."

Chaeyoung pressed her fingers to her temples, slowly inhaling and exhaling. Chaeyoung could tolerate many things- she's had to room with Lisa so many times now that her tolerance has built up.

She was a very patient person, she liked to believe. She was clueless and gullible sometimes. But if there was one thing she couldn't tolerate, it was her own jealousy.

Chaeyoung huffed, opening her eyes to stare at her wall blankly. Chaeyoung rarely got jealous- like she said, she's a pretty patient person. But, it seemed that ever since they were asked who they would date in the group during As if It's Your Last promotions, the question never stopped being asked.

Chaeyoung let out another huff, pulling her knees up to her chest and leaning her head on it.

Jennie unnie this, Jennie unnie that. Lisa's answer was always the same- it was always Jennie.

Chaeyoung has said different members before- of course she has. But deep down she knew, every single time, she would want to pick Lisa. She would always chicken out of saying it, opting to say another member instead of who she really wanted to say. 

It was probably because Lisa would never pick her.

~~

Chaeyoung has heard the same, familiar words too many times to count. Lisa would date Jennie.

She'd heard them so much that whenever they were asked the question, she would always predict Lisa's answer. She never changed it, and Chaeyoung ing hated it.

Chaeyoung sat in silence across from the three other girls, playing with the cereal in her bowl. She gripped her spoon tighter when she heard the familiar giggle from across from her- Jennie's giggle, the one that Lisa seemed to always bring out of her.

She dared to look- just for a few seconds, she told herself.

Lisa had pulled her into her lap, had started feeding the girl playfully. 

Chaeyoung watched them for a moment, Jisoo utterly oblivious to anything as she tried balancing the orange juice container on her head and shoulder. Chaeyoung glanced between Jennie and Lisa, the two girls laughing together and in their own world.

I'd date Jennie unnie.

Chaeyoung suddenly stood up, spoon clattering inside her bowl and making eveyone at the table jump. Before anyone could speak, she put her dishes in the sink and shot past everyone, right out the dorm door.

She slammed it behind her, the girl fast-walking all the way down to their practice room.

Chaeyoung entered, shutting the door behind her and turning the lights on. Considering she really had no other options when she wanted to be alone, she decided their practice room was probably the best bet.

Chaeyoung let out a slow breath, one she didn't even know she was holding until then. She crossed the room and leaned her back against the mirrors, sliding down until her hit the floor. She pulled her knees up to her chest, leaning her head back on the mirror behind her. She closed her eyes, letting out another breath.

She's y.

Chaeyoung clenched her jaw, shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts that have been with her for way too long.

She felt tears prick her eyes, the girl shaking her head again and blinking to keep the tears at bay.

It was childlish, immature, and stupid- but Chaeyoung just wanted to hear her name come out of Lisa's mouth. What was wrong with her? How come Lisa never wanted to date her?

Chaeyoung jumped at the sudden sound of the practice room door opening. She wiped the tears from her eyes, the sight of Jisoo coming inside filling her with relief. She wasn't sure what she would do if Jennie or Lisa came in.

"Chaeyoungie, why did you run off like that? Are you okay?" Jisoo asked, crossing the room to sit down next to her. Chaeyoung didn't meet her eyes, keeping her gaze on her shoes. She shrugged her shoulders, Jisoo sighing lightly and placing a hand on her shoulder.

"You can tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter