Not-So Smooth Talker (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: hello! ive made a return to aff ^^ thank you everyone for being patient with me and i hope to get back into writing as much as i can. here is your request Error418 for nerdy chaeng and cool kid lisa but lisa cant be cool to save her life.

Lisa slammed her against the desk, making the girl whimper underneath her. She smirked into the kiss, hand already slipping inside the girl's pants and underwear. The girl gasped in surprise when she touched her, Lisa ready to the girl's brains out.

"Okay, shows over. Lisa, come on." They both heard. Lisa jumped away from the girl, the girl in question widening her eyes and trying to quickly fix herself. The girl gave her a slight smile, bowing her head and rushing past Jennie in the doorway. Jennie crossed her arms, giving Lisa a look. Lisa glared at her, the younger girl wiping the lipstick off her lips.

"Thanks, Jennie. I appreciate the blocking." Lisa said sarcastically, scowl on her face as she brushed past the other girl and into the dead hallway, everyone else having gone home. Jennie scoffed, closing the classroom door and following after her.

"It's home time and I'm hungry. You're my ride." Jennie replied. Lisa sighed heavily.

"Yeah, well now I'm and have no one to . So thanks a lot." Lisa said. Jennie snorted.

"No one to ? You everybody. Just call some girl from your long list on your phone." Jennie said. Lisa didn't even give her a glance, instead going silent. They exited the school, Lisa rubbing her eyes tiredly as they descended the stairs.

Then she was suddenly on the ground, with a lot of pain in her and head.

"Oh, ." She heard Jennie say. Lisa hissed in pain, a cry coming from her lips as she held her head.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

Lisa blinked, shaking her head a little. She didn't spare whoever it was that hit her a glance, instead just ignored the hand in her face and pulled herself up. The hand retracted, probably feeling awkward, as Lisa shook her head again- attempting to regain some sense of composure.

"I-I'm really sorry, Lisa." The voice said again. 

When she finally looked at the person, it was safe to say her breath left her lungs.

She blinked again, taking in the girl's cute face and long brunette hair. She hadn't seen her around before, but damn, she was beautiful.

Lisa cleared , smoothing down her leather jacket and giving the girl a disinterested look.

"Whatever, it's fine. Not hurt anyway." That was an absolute lie, since her hurt like hell, but hey- she had to be cool.

The girl sighed in relief, letting out a tiny smile.

"Okay, good. I'm sorry, again. I'm rushing home because I'm late for a church meeting tonight." She said. Lisa blinked again- church girl?

Perfect.

"Church? I don't go to that." Lisa replied. The girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Not for everyone I guess. Anyway, I gotta go. See you later!" She said, waving and rushing off. Lisa watched her go, eyes trailing up and down her body. Church girl with that kind of body? 

"Hello, earth to Lisa?" Jennie said, waving her hand in front of her face. Lisa came back to reality, blinking a few times and turning to Jennie. Jennie rolled her eyes, brushing past her towards her car.

"Come on, loser. Let's go play video games at my house." Jennie said.

Lisa glanced back to where the girl walked off to for a few moments before following Jennie to her car.

~~

Now that Lisa has seen that girl, she began seeing her all over the place. In the halls, in classes, at lunch time- even on the damn street on her walk home sometimes. It was getting weird how much she saw her, and how she hadn't ever noticed her before.

But then Lisa realized why, and it was because this girl was good. Too good for someone like her.

She watched as the girl- Chaeyoung, she realized- raised her hand to answer the fifth question asked by their teacher. Words spewed from that Lisa didn't have any idea about, but she realized she loved watching this girl do, well, anything.

She also realized just how much she began to take a liking to her.

"Okay, so, Overwatch this weekend?" Jennie said to her. Lisa didn't respond, instead her eyes went past Jennie and to a certain brown haired girl walking their way. Lisa's eyes widened in panic, the girl quickly leaning against the locker next to her and straightening her jacket. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows when Lisa brought her eyes back to her, intending to seem calm even though she was a mess on the inside.

"Hey guys! Just a reminder that the dance is this Friday. Hope you can come." Chaeyoung said to them, handing them each a flyer before skipping off down the hallway, smile on her face. Lisa relaxed once she left, eyes flitting to the flyer in her hands.

"What was that?" Jennie asked. Lisa, again, didn't reply. She'd rather not have that conversation with Jennie.

"Fine, whatever. See you after school." Jennie said, leaving her alone.

At the sound of steps behind her, Lisa jumped and whirled around. 

"Where did Jennie go? I actually wanted to know where Jisoo was." Chaeyoung said, slight pout on her lips. Lisa tried not to stare, instead clearing and straightening herself, crossing her arms. Chaeyoung watched her, Lisa shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly.

"Don't know, don't care." She said in a somewhat gruff tone. Chaeyoung nodded once, before smiling a little.

"Well, okay. If you see her, tell her to come find me in the student council room." Chaeyoung said. Lisa nodded once, Chaeyoung turning and walking away from her soon after. Lisa breathed out slowly, covering her face in her hands.

She needed to be cooler.

~~

", Lisa." The girl moaned underneath her. She couldn't remember her name- and she never really did with the girls she ed. Not that she cared- she just wanted a release.

She nibbled on the girl's neck, slamming her fingers in and out of her. She missed the door opening, but definitely heard the loud gasp.

"Oh my god!" She heard, immediately stopping her actions and sighing in frustration. Would she ever get through a without this happening?

The girl she was currently ing, whoever she may be, squealed in surprised and pushed her away, rushing to fix her clothes back to where they were. Lisa internally groaned, turning her eyes to the door. She was pleasantly surprised to see Chaeyoung standing there, eyes covered by her hands and standing stock still. Lisa blinked, fixing herself a tiny bit.

Lisa gestured for the other girl to go, to which she humphed and walked off, clearly upset she wasn't given what she wanted. Lisa rolled her eyes, sighing lightly.

She flitted her eyes around, quickly leaning on the desk next to her and crossing her arms. She put a bored expression on her face.

"You can look, you know." Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter