Sick (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's Lisa?"

Chaeyoung looked up from the TV, glancing at Jennie who was standing in the kitchen. She shrugged and returned her gaze to the show she was barely paying attention to.

"Still in her room, I guess." Chaeyoung replied. Jennie hummed and nodded, going back to cooking everyone breakfast. Chaeyoung tried to focus on the show, but her increasing worry for Lisa, who still hadn't come out of her room even when the food was almost ready, was making her less focused. She stood up off the couch suddenly, startling Jennie a bit as she made her way past her and down the hall to Lisa's room. She knocked softly.

"Lisa, are you okay? Breakfast is almost ready." Chaeyoung said to the door. No response came, which only worried her more. She knocked again. "Lisa?" she called again. Silence greeted her once again, a frown coming onto her face. She slowly opened the door and poked her head inside, glancing around until she saw a big ball of blankets on the bed in a heap. She rolled her eyes, pushing her way inside and turning on the light. A groan came from the heap of blankets, making her smile slightly.

"Lisa, come on. Get up." Chaeyoung said, walking over to the bed. Another soft groan came from the maknae as she stayed put. Chaeyoung sighed and shook her a bit, removing some blankets to try and get the younger girl up. Once all the blankets were off the girl, Chaeyoung gasped.

"Lisa, what happened?" She asked. Lisa's eyes were heavy and tired, while her nose was completely red and face pasty white. She coughed several times and brought one of the blankets back over herself, clearing .

"I think I'm sick." LIsa said in a scratchy voice, coughing once after the words came out.

"I can see that. How did this happen?" Chaeyoung said. Lisa shrugged weakly and rubbed her nose, turning onto her side and curling up under the blanket. Chaeyoung's heart dropped at how broken the girl looked, how sickly she must have felt. Chaeyoung sat on the bed and reached a hand out, pushing some of the Lisa's hair out of her eyes and caressing her cheek. Lisa's eyes fluttered closed, a sigh escaping her lips as Chaeyoung's soft fingers tucked some hair behind her ear.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you should go. I don't want you to get sick." Lisa said, sniffling after. Chaeyoung just smiled and continued running her fingers along the girl's cheek and jawline.

"Don't worry about me." Chaeyoung replied. It seemed Lisa either didn't want her to actually leave, or she was too sick to fight back completely, because she just sighed and nodded with her eyes closed. "Would you like anything?" Chaeyoung asked softly. Lisa coughed once and then shrugged.

"You being here is enough." Lisa said. Chaeyoung felt her face heat up at the statement, a smile consuming her face. Good thing Lisa's eyes were closed.

"Well, that's not enough for me. Stay here, okay? I'll be back soon." Chaeyoung said, standing up. Lisa grasped her wrist weakly, letting out a whine.

"Don't leave." Lisa said, opening her eyes slightly to look up at her. Chaeyoung almost caved- almost. But she just smiled and removed Lisa's hand.

"I'll be back. Don't worry." Chaeyoung said. Lisa pouted and closed her eyes again. Chaeyoung left her room, making her way to the kitchen where Jennie had breakfast all ready.

"Is she okay?" Jennie asked absentmindedly, focusing on putting everyone's food on their plates. Chaeyoung went to the cupboard, pulling out a bowl and a can of soup.

"She's sick." Chaeyoung replied. Jennie whipped her head around to look at her.

"What? How did that happen?" Jennie asked. Chaeyoung just shrugged, opening the can of soup and dumping it into the bowl. She placed the bowl into the microwave, beginning to heat it up.

"I don't know. But I think we'll skip breakfast today. I'll eat mine later." Chaeyoung said, focusing on the soup. Jennie sighed, a pout on her lips.

"But I worked so hard." She said.

"Jendeukie, this just means more for us." Jisoo sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter