Uptown Funk (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this was requested over a month ago im so sorry tatablp but i hope you enjoy it anyway?? idk i feel this isnt as good as other one shots ive done. ill try to get better :( sorry it's so short too. also dont think i havent seen your other requests too ill def get to those i promise :) 

Jennie was upset. No, scratch that, she was furious.

Who the hell thought Jisoo, her Jisoo, dancing with some random boy group member would be a good idea? She certaintly didn't think it was.

Yet here she was, glaring at the tv screen where they had just shown Jisoo and Jinyoung dancing to Uptown Funk on Inkigayo. Her eyes were mostly glued to Jisoo- how could they not be?

But she couldn't stop the pain in her heart whenever she glanced at Jinyoung. He wasn't a bad person by any means- far from it. But, she couldn't help it. She wanted him gone- wished it was her instead of him dancing with her. They'd look much better together anyway, in her opinion.

Jennie jumped slightly when the door of their dorm opened, Jisoo skipping inside and shutting the door. Her eyes found Jennie immediately, smile on her face.

"Jendeukie, did you see the show?" Jisoo asked, taking her shoes off and going to her, sitting down on the couch next to her. Jennie didn't respond, pretending to be interested in whatever show she changed the channel to. Jisoo frowned, snapping her fingers in front of her face.

"Hello? Jennie, hello? Anyone home?" Jisoo said, waving a hand in front of her face. Jennie just swatted it away, crossing her arms and staring at the tv. Jisoo raised both eyebrows, clearly not anticipating this reaction. Jisoo shrugged, standing up off the couch and stretching.

"Okay, whatever. I give up. I'm going to nap, bye." Jisoo said, already walking towards her bedroom. Jennie blinked, eyes shooting up to her.

"Hey!" Jennie yelled, making Jisoo stop. The older girl turned, looking at her expectantly.

"That's it? You don't even care why I'm upset?" Jennie said in an accusatory tone. 

"You weren't speaking to me." Jisoo replied. Jennie huffed, crossing her arms again and standing up defiantly.

"Well, I am now. And I'm ing angry." Jennie said harshly, catching Jisoo off guard. The older girl furrowed her eyebrows, trying to figure out if there was anything she did recently to piss Jennie off. There were many things.

"But why?" Jisoo asked. Jennie scoffed, shaking her head.

"As if you don't know."

"I really don't."

"Well, you should!" Jennie shouted, loud voice bouncing off the walls. Jisoo was sure Chaeyoung and Lisa could hear them, but the maknaes were probably hiding out in one of their rooms. Jisoo would too if she could.

"But why? I don't know what's wrong!" Jisoo yelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter