Pizza (Lisoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i have like no lisoo in this collection basically so i wanted the next one to focus on them. and Yes i know people want a chaesoo sequel for the angsty one shot i just put out and maybe i'll do that, maybe i wont i'll have to see what im feeling. dont worry everyone i read your comments and requests and just because i decide to do a different pairing doesnt mean i wont do the one you wanted okay? :) there will be more chaesoo and jenlisa and jensoo and chaennie and whatever pairing you guys want i promise. but for now, it's lisoo.

Jisoo really loved pizza.

She loved all kinds- plain cheese, pepperoni, and she even loved pineapple on her pizza. Sue her.

She really loved pizza, but what she really didn't love was always getting the wrong one delivered to her house.

"Hi, delivery for Kim Jisoo?" A girl said to her when she opened her door. Jisoo glanced at the girl's name tag- Lisa. Jisoo met the younger girl's eyes, a beaming smile on the girl's face and a twinkle in her eye. 

Jisoo just nodded, the girl handing her the pizza box. Jisoo put it down inside, grabbing her wallet afterwards.

"That'll be $29.99. And your number." Lisa said, Jisoo pausing and raising her eyes from her wallet. Lisa was smirking cheekily, the girl holding her hand out. Jisoo hated to admit that a hint of a smile made its way to her lips, before she shook her head and put the money in Lisa's hand.

"Have a nice night." Jisoo said, coolly shutting the door in Lisa's face. Lisa blinked at the closed door, pout on her lips as she pocketed the money. 

Jisoo giggled when she heard soft footsteps going away. The girl tried, at least.

Jisoo picked up the pizza box excitedly, going to her kitchen and putting it on the table. She opened it up quickly, ready to dig in to some delicious pepperoni pizza.

Only, it wasn't pepperoni.

Jisoo blinked once- twice, then three times. She stared at the pizza in the box, eyebrows furrowing.

"What the ?" She said, picking a piece up. A piece that clearly had no pepperoni on it, and instead had mushrooms and olives.

Jisoo clearly remembered ordering a pepperoni pizza on the phone.

Jisoo put the piece down, hands going to her hips.

"ing delivery girl." Jisoo grumbled, sighing and sitting down at the table. Jisoo was still going to eat it, even if it was the wrong one. She did love pizza, after all.

She just hoped it wouldn't happen again.

~~

It happened again. In fact, it happened every single time.

Jisoo wasn't sure why the pizza place sent the same girl every single time. Did they seriously not have anyone else?

The first two times, Jisoo let it go. Maybe the girl was just starting, maybe it was truly a misunderstanding. Jisoo didn't want to completely blame the girl, so she let it go eventually.

But after the fifth time? Something was up.

"We're meeting yet again, Kim Jisoo. I have your pizza." Lisa said when Jisoo opened the door. Jisoo stared at her, a glare set in her eyes. Lisa raised an eyebrow at the girl's expression. Jisoo reached out and took the pizza box from her, opening it up right then and there. Jisoo huffed, setting her glare on the younger girl again. Lisa shrank back a little.

"I clearly ordered pineapple on my pizza. This is just plain cheese!" Jisoo said, almost throwing the box back into the girl's arms. Lisa blinked,  looking down into the box before meeting Jisoo's eyes again.

"What is wrong with you? Is this a prank? Every time I order from you guys, you always come and give me the wrong pizza. Why?" Jisoo said, crossing her arms. Lisa's face turned a tinge of red. Jisoo raised an eyebrow, waiting. Lisa eventually shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess I just keep grabbing the wrong box." Lisa said, as if it wasn't a big deal. Jisoo sputtered, eyebrows raising.

"The wrong-? How unprofessional do you have to be to grab the wrong box every single time?!" Jisoo yelled, frustration in her tone. Lisa just giggled at her, shaking her head and closing the box.

"Have this one, free of charge. Next time, I'll be better. Promise." Lisa said, handing the box back to Jisoo. Jisoo blinked, taking the box. Lisa raised her hand in a mock salute, Jisoo looking on in disbelief as the girl left her standing there in her door, leaving in her car soon after.

Jisoo looked down at the pizza, before huffing and going back inside, shutting the door behind her.

She better be better next time.

~~

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter