Annoyed (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i guess you guys really like the jealousy oneshots lol so here's another request for one! kind of a part 2 to chapter 22 i hope you enjoy :) also i tweaked the one live they did for their anniversary so it would sjsj work better hope you guys understand.

Lisa was annoying.

Not in the usual way where she would use her cringy aegyo to get what she wanted, or not in the way where she would barge into each member's room to have a tickle fight. No, Jisoo was annoyed for entirely different reasons. Reasons related to Jennie.

Jisoo has had to watch Lisa kiss Jennie's cheek so many times she's lost track. And currently, there seemed to be another kiss to add to that list of other ones because as they continued to do their live at Taeyangs concert, Lisa kissed her cheek again.

Jisoo tried not to glare so hard at the other girl as Jennie playfully screamed at the action- Chaeyoung doing the same thing. She decided to join in, considering it would be weird if she was the only one not reacting to it. Jennie giggled after, the sound making Jisoo's stomach churn. Every time Lisa made Jennie laugh, it bothered her. It annoyed her and what annoyed her even more was that she had no clue why.

Jisoo looked away from the pair, the phone being handed back to her and Chaeyoung soon after. Jennie joined them, sitting next to Jisoo and wrapping her arms around her shoulders. Jisoo tensed slightly, hoping Jennie didn't notice. She didn't seem to, or if she did she decided not to acknowledge it, because she just continued to tighten her hold and cling to her while reading comments. Jisoo looked at comments as well, vaguely making out Jennie turning her head towards her cheek in a pretend kiss. Jisoo instinctively moved her head away an inch.

When they ended the live, Jennie and Lisa both stood up and linked arms, going off in search of some food. Jisoo watched after them, the growing ache in her heart catching her off guard. She blinked and looked away from the pair and down at the floor, eyebrows furrowing. Chaeyoung was scrolling through her phone, being oblivious to Jisoo's inner turmoil. 

When Jennie and Lisa returned, Jisoo noticed Lisa's hand was linked with Jennie's. She stared at their hands as they sat down on the couch opposite her and Chaeyoung, not aware of her intense gaze.

Lisa was so annoying.

~~

That statement still applied for Jisoo about a week later when she couldn't get any sleep. Considering Jennie and Lisa weren't in the dorm at that time, she was uneasy. She didn't need to be, since their manager was with the two girls, But something told Jisoo that something was happening that would bother her. 

So, now she was on her phone, opening V App when she got a notification for their official account. She furrowed her eyebrows and opened the live, Jennie and Lisa's faces popping up on the screen.

"Jenlisa!" Jennie said, smile on her face. Lisa laughed at her and kissed her cheek, Jisoo scowling at the phone as Jennie pretended to be exasperated. Lisa giggled again, grabbing her hand and looking at the phone.

"Yo, Jenli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter