Crush (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If someone had told Lisa a year ago that she would be where she was now, she would've laughed. Then she would've cried due to the fact that a year ago, she didn't know that her crush felt the same way that she did.

It was just Lisa's luck that she fell for the most popular girl in school, Chaeyoung, on her first day at her new high school one year ago. Lisa remembers it like it was yesterday. She walked into the school, head down, trying her best not to bother anybody on her first day- she didn't want to make enemies in her first five minutes there.

Of course, Lisa being the unlucky girl she was, she ran smack into somebody as she scurried down the hallway, trying to find her first class. She fell backwards onto her , faintly hearing another person yelp. She winced in pain, rubbing her slightly. Man, that hurt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! That was totally my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going." a sweet voice said. Lisa looked up, her breath getting caught in as she stared at the girl above her, hand stretched out to help her up. It took her a few seconds to respond, but she finally blinked and grabbed the girl's hand, allowing her to pull her upwards. The girl bent down and picked up Lisa's books for her, swiftly handing them to her. She then stood there and stared at Lisa, expecting a reply.

"O-oh! That's okay. I'm the one who should be sorry.. Totally wasn't watching ahead of me. Are you okay?" she said nervously, the knots in her stomach growing stronger.

"Don't worry about me. I hope you're okay though... you sounded like you were in pain." the dark haired girl said, concern in her voice. Lisa's heart skipped a beat at the worry on the girl's face- pretty and sweet? Lisa's about to have a heart attack.

"N-no I'm fine, don't worry.. It's all good." she stammered out- smooth Lisa, she thought to herself.

"Well if you're sure... Sorry to cut this short, but I'm going to be late. If you need help with anything, let me know!" the girl said, beaming at her and quickly brushing past her, going to her class. Lisa stood there for a few seconds, shocked at what just happened. She turned her head and watched the girl walk away from her, admiring the way she made sure to wave and smile at everyone she passed. She was still staring after the girl when she suddenly heard someone clearing their throat, making her jump and whip her head forward. She was taken aback at how... colourful the girl's hair was. She had never seen that colour on anyone before.

"Sorry to interrupt your... whatever it is you're doing. But I was told you're the new student and I'm the one showing you around today. Lucky you, huh?" the purple haired girl said, a smirk on her face. "Oh, my name's Jisoo by the way. And you are..?" she trailed off, waiting for Lisa to say something.

"Oh! Um, my name's Lisa.." she said awkwardly.

"Lisa? Sounds kinda boring. I should give you a nickname!" Jisoo said excitedly. Lisa furrowed her brows as Jisoo thought on the spot, trying to come up with the perfect nickname. She looked Lisa up and down, paying close attention to her blonde hair and posture. She suddenly smiled and snapped her fingers.

"That's it! From now on, your name is Limario!" Jisoo said, proud of herself.

"Limario? What kind of name is that?" Lisa said, confusion written all over her face.

"Only the best name ever! It's simple. You've got this 'oppa' vibe about you and with the way you were staring at Chaeyoung..." she trailed off, a smirk on her lips as she watched a blush creep up Lisa's neck. Lisa turned away and tried hiding how flustered she was, to no avail. But Jisoo could tell she was starting to get awkward. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Now, let's get to our tour, shall we?" Jisoo said, throwing an arm around Lisa's shoulders and pulling her along down the hallway.

Man, it was going to be a long day.

~~

"Limario!"

Lisa sighed and turned around, watching as Jisoo jogged to catch up with her. It was lunch time and although she was a bit odd and annoying, she was grateful Jisoo decided to eat with her. She really had no one else.

"Hey, unnie... how was your class?" Lisa asked, starting to walk towards the cafeteria with her once she caught up with her.

"Oh, you know... boring as hell. Like, I get it that Art is a cool thing and all and lots of people enjoy it but... all that sitting around and focusing on one thing for so long? Not my thing." Jisoo ranted. Lisa chuckled a little- definitely an odd one.

"What about you?" Jisoo asked back.

"It was alright. Pretty lonely since there wasn't really anyone I knew in there... But I'll manage." Lisa said, a smile on her face.

"Well, you've got me to keep you company! You and me against the world, buddy!" Jisoo said, pushing the blonde haired girl in the shoulder. Lisa laughed and shook her head.

Suddenly, the two heard loud laught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter