That Should Be Me (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this was requested so long ago and im sorry for just getting to it now- i hope you'll forgive me <3 and sorry for the wait in general for an update ive been busy. someone wanted jealous jennie because of chaesoo and im here to give it.

Jennie wanted to throw her phone across her room.

However, she couldn't exactly do that, because if she did the others would definitely hear it. And she didn't want that, because she'd get questioned. And getting questioned was the last thing she wanted.

So, as she continued to sit there and watch the other members on v live, she kept the urge at bay for the time being.

She watched Jisoo and Chaeyoung on v live- more specifically, their phone conversation.

"I meant to call you but called Lisa instead." Jisoo said to her.

"Why? Why didn't you call me?" Chaeyoung said cutely, making Jisoo make a face to the camera. Lisa then knocked on her door, scaring her and also Dalgom. She yelled at Lisa for a minute until Chaeyoung started speaking again.

"I got you food!" Chaeyoung said. A strangled sound came through the phone, Jisoo looking at the camera as if to say 'what was that?' before Chaeyoung came back again. 

"Crack your door open." Chaeyoung said through the phone, Jisoo immediately getting up and going to her door, slightly opening it.

"Come say hi." Jisoo said to the girl outside her door. Chaeyoung hesitated for a bit, but came inside and they both made their way to the bed. Jisoo had a small snack in her hand, most likely from Chaeyoung. 

"I have to go like this." Chaeyoung said through Jennie's phone. She covered up her face with her sleeve, kneeling on Jisoo's bed as Jisoo ate the small snack she was given. Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows, looking at Chaeyoung through the camera she was using for the v live.

"Why? You look pretty." Jisoo said. Chaeyoung didn't remove the sleeve, but Jennie could practically feel the smile behind the sleeve at Jisoo's comment. Jennie scowled at the interaction between the two. She was happy for all of five minutes, considering Jisoo had called her first. She had been sleepy and she almost didn't answer the phone- but she couldn't help it. She wanted to hear Jisoo's voice, wanted to joke around with her for the fans- and for herself. It was fun and she was happy. Now, Jisoo had called Chaeyoung, and their interaction was bothering her more than it should.

"I don't want to eat this." Jisoo said, whining at the snack. "I ate without thinking!"

"Why? It's so good!" Chaeyoung replied. Jisoo pouted as Chaeyoung continued. "I need to go." she said. Jennie watched the interaction play out, feeling tears b her eyes as Jisoo did a cute face for her.

"Why are you so cute?" Chaeyoung said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Jisoo let out a soft smile and let her hug her, then did a weird face for her when she let go. Chaeyoung got off the bed and waved her arms around

"No idea what you're doing. Bye everyone!" Chaeyoung said, then she exited the room. Lisa briefly made a cameo before Chaeyoung could exit, Jennie hearing all the commotion in the dorm from her room and also seeing it for her very eyes on the screen. They all laughed together before they left, Jisoo closing her door and sitting down on her bed. Jennie heard Chaeyoung pass her room and go out of the dorm. She returned her gaze to the phone where Jisoo sat alone once again.

"Chaeyoungie goes to church." Jisoo said, explaining to the viewers where she was going. Jennie felt a tear fall down her cheek, hitting her phone screen. She quickly sniffled and wiped her eyes, then wiped the wet spot off her phone. She vaguely heard Jisoo make a quip at Lisa, the words normally would make her laugh. But this time, they didn't.

She continued to watch Jisoo's v live until the end. As Jisoo ended it and her phone screen turned black, Jennie closed the V app and turned off her phone. She sat on her bed for what seemed like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter