Massage (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: can i just say im the worst author in the world sjsjsj this was requested almost a month ago i am so ing sorry Black_pink_jjrl 3 i didn't know if you wanted this rated or not bc it didn't really say but im in the mood for some fluff so. i hope you enjoy :( it's kinda short but oh well.

"Jisoo's leg? It's getting better. Maybe I'll give her a massage later since you guys are so worried."

Jennie smiled slightly at her phone, continuing to read more comments on her v live. She stayed on for a bit longer until it began to get late. She ended the live and plugged her phone in, sighing lightly and leaning back onto her headboard. She felt lonely- she was so used to having Jisoo as a roommate that when they're alone for once on a trip, it felt too empty.

She puffed her cheeks out, glancing at her phone. She grabbed it, clicking on her contacts and on Jisoo's name.

"Unnie." She texted. She waited a bit, the familiar dots appearing and indicating Jisoo was typing back.

"Jendeuk, Jendeukie. What is it?" Jisoo typed back. Jennie unconciously smiled.

"Are you going to sleep?"

"Jennie, don't you know me by now? Of course I'm not."

Jennie smiled again, putting her phone back down. She decided to leave her unanswered, instead standing up and going to her room door. She opened it and glanced down the hallway- if she remembered correctly, Jisoo's room was just down the hall.

She exited her own room, feet padding along the carpet below her as she made her way to Jisoo's room. Once she stood outside, she softly knocked on it.

"Jisoo? Open up." Jennie said quietly, trying not to wake other people up. There was silence on the other end, before the door suddenly opened.

"Password?" Jisoo said, smirk on her face. Jennie looked at her, unamused.

"Password is just let me in, it's cold out here." Jennie replied, pushing her way past. Jisoo huffed and closed the door, turning as Jennie flopped onto her bed.

"You're no fun sometimes." Jisoo said. Jennie just shrugged, Jisoo coming over and sitting down on the bed next to her. Jennie sat up straight, glancing down at Jisoo's ankle.

"How's your ankle?" Jennie asked. Jisoo looked down at it, shrugging her shoulders.

"It's getting better. Not too bad."

Jennie nodded, still looking at her ankle. She motioned for Jisoo to lay down, to which the older girl furrowed her eyebrows. She complied though, laying on her back on the bed. Jennie pulled her legs to lay across her lap, hands finding Jisoo's injured ankle.

"Jennie, don't-"

"You'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter