Permanent Employee (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: many wanted a part two to for hire and so here it is hope you enjoy.

Chaeyoung panted, chest rising and falling heavily as Lisa climbed off of her, flopping down next to her on her bed. A layer of sweat covered her body, muscles starting to relax from the high she was on.

Lisa watched her, head propped up with one hand. She trailed her fingertips along Chaeyoung's chest gently, bringing Chaeyoung's attention over to her. Lisa gave her a smirk.

"You know, because of you, I'm booked almost every night." Lisa said. Chaeyoung blushed madly, clearing . She slowly sat up, running a hand through her hair and sitting against the headboard. Lisa followed suit, sitting beside her. "At this rate, I may as well be a permanent employee for you rather than being hired at the club." Lisa let out a little laugh at the end of her sentence. Chaeyoung played with her fingers, blush deepening on her cheeks when she met Lisa's eyes.

"Would that be so bad?" Chaeyoung asked timidly. Lisa blinked in surprise, not expecting that answer. She laughed in disbelief.

"Seriously?" Lisa said. Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders, tearing her eyes away from Lisa.

"I-I don't know. I thought maybe, we could try-"

"No."

Chaeyoung shot her eyes up, eyebrows furrowing at the sudden interruption.

"You don't even know what I was going to say." Chaeyoung said. Lisa sighed deeply, running a hand through her hair. She ran that hand down her face in exasperation.

"Yes I do. This happens so many ing times I just-" Lisa cut herself off, jaw clenching. She shook her head and suddenly got off Chaeyoung's bed, quickly slipping her very limited clothes back on. Chaeyoung's eyes widened, the woman immediately propelling herself forward and grabbing Lisa's wrist.

"Wait, hold on. Don't go." Chaeyoung pleaded. Lisa pursed her lips, pausing in her haste and turning towards Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung slipped her hand down and grasped Lisa's, eyes boring into hers. "I'm sorry, I won't- I won't suggest that ever again, promise. Just don't leave me."

Lisa stared at her, jaw still clenched tightly. She narrowed her eyes and tore her hand away, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No feelings, no dating, no nothing. That's the rules." Lisa said. Chaeyoung nodded without hesitation.

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry, I understand." Chaeyoung replied. After staring at Chaeyoung to see any indication of her faltering, when she found nothing she finally relaxed. She took a deep breath, muscles becoming less tense. She gave Chaeyoung a nod, signature smile coming onto her face.

"Good." Lisa said. Chaeyoung smiled, grabbing her hand again and giving her a tug.

"Can I pay extra for another round?" Chaeyoung asked. Lisa bit her lip, allowing herself to be pulled onto the bed.

"For you, honey, this next round can be free." Lisa whispered into her ear, already peeling her clothes back off.

There were definitely several more rounds after that one.

~~

"Lisa, you know the ing rules!" Jennie yelled, hands tangling themselves in her own hair in frustration. Lisa sat in the back room on one of the chairs, Jennie pacing back and forth in front of her. It was starting to give her headache. 

"I know, and I told her about those rules." Lisa replied calmly, not fazed by Jennie's shouting. Jennie paused in pacing, turning towards her with a look of disbelief on her face.

"And you think she'll listen? Lisa, this happens all the damn time with you. You sleep with someone, they think they're in love with you, and then we need to file restraining orders left and right!" Jennie said, voice raising to a yell once again. Lisa sighed and looked down.

"That's not my fault, is it?" Lisa said in a small voice. Jennie stopped her pacing again, heart filling with guilt. She sighed deeply and grabbed the other chair, pulling it over and sitting in front of LIsa. She grabbed Lisa's hand, making the younger girl look up at her. Jennie gave her a smile.

"No, of course not. It's not your fault at all, okay? Don't ever think that. I'm just trying to figure out why this tends to happen with just you." Jennie said. Lisa shrugged, giving her a smirk.

"I'm just that good." Lisa replied with confidence. Jennie scoffed and pulled away from her, leaning back in her seat.

"Oh yeah? Well, for your information, I happen to be ing fantastic." Jennie said. Lisa 'oohed', smirk not leaving her face. "Oh yeah, I'm the ing best, according to my clients."

"Really? Which ones? That dark haired girl that books you practically every night-"

"Shut the up." Jennie said, cutting her off. Lisa laughed a little at the animosity, not faltering in the slighest.

"What was her name? I believe I remember you it once in this very room. Ah right, it's Jis-" Jennie leaped forward, pushing Lisa. Her chair scraped back a little bit on the floor, leaving some marks. Lisa burst out laughing, Jennie grumbling and sitting back down in her chair.

"Who cares? Anyway, we're talking about you here. What are you going to do?" Jennie asked. Lisa sighed, looking down at the floor. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Keep doing what I was paid to do. If she wants me every night, I'll do it. That's what I'm here for." Lisa said. "Besides, I told her the rules and she has to respect them."

Jennie let out a sigh, nodding slowly.

"Okay, just be careful, alright?" Jennie said. Lisa smiled and nodded, giving Jennie a thumbs up. A chirp sounded from Jennie's phone, the girl pulling it out and answering it without even looking at the ID. Lisa narrowed her eyes.

"Hello?" Jennie said. She paused as she listened to whoever was on the other end. A tinge of red came onto Jennie's face, eyes flitting over to Lisa. Jennie cleared .

"I'll be there soon. Leave the money on the table." Jennie said before hanging up. She stood up and grabbed her jacket, slipping it on.

"She has your number now? Wow, that's a first." Lisa said, already knowing who it was. Jennie grumbled under her breath, going to the exit and pulling the door open. She looked back at LIsa.

"See you later." Jennie said. Lisa waved at her, Jennie exiting and closing the door behind her. Lisa sat there, running her hands down her face and sighing.

The door opened again, making Lisa look up. Another one of the girls walked in, one Lisa wasn't entirely familiar with. She tried hard to remember her name, vaguely remembering it starting with an M. The girl looked up and at Lisa, giving her a smile.

"Hey Lisa, there's a woman here looking for you specifically." She said. Lisa gave her a smile back in thanks, nodding at her. She exited soon after, leaving Lisa alone again. It was then she remembered her name- Momo. She was one of the more popular girls here along with Lisa and Jennie.

Lisa stood up from her seat and swiftly walked to the exit, going out of the back room and into the main club part. She glanced around, already knowing who to look for. Her eyes landed on Chaeyoung, who was seated in the back in her usual spot. She found herself smiling against her will, a slight flutter in her heart coming as she looked at her. She blinked, shaking her head slightly- no, no feelings. She can't have feelings.

Lisa sighed, making her way over to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung's eyes shot up as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter