See U Later (Chaesoo/kind of Jenlisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jisoo, where are you?"

She called out as if she was going to get an answer back- but obviously, she didn't. Chaeyoung frowned, glancing around her in the dark. There were a few lights around the place so you could see where you were going, but otherwise, she was pretty blind.

Chaeyoung pursed her lips, continuing to walk and look around her.

"Jisoo, I swear if you-"

"Ppoong!"

Chaeyoung jumped fifty feet in the air, a scream escaping her. A light was shining on her chest, Jisoo suddenly standing in front of her and laughing.

After recovering from the scare, Chaeyoung groaned and crossed her arms, pouting.

"Yah, that's not fair! You scared me!" Chaeyoung whined, cute pout never leaving her lips. Jisoo continued to laugh at her, lowering her laser tag gun. She went to Chaeyoung, wrapping an arm around her waist to pull her closer.

"Aw, I'm sorry Chaeyoungie. You're so easy to scare, I just had to do it!" Jisoo said, wide smile on her face. Chaeyoung allowed the contact, but glanced away from Jisoo's eyes, childish pout remaining on her face. Jisoo sighed dramatically, tilting her head up to meet her eyes again. She leaned in, pecking at her lips to get rid of the pout.

After a few soft pecks, Chaeyoung finally smiled and wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck, pulling her closer and prolonging their kissing. She closed her eyes, warmth spreading through her body.

Jisoo pulled her lips away after a few moments, smile on her face as she booped Chaeyoung's nose with her own.

"Forgiven?" She asked. Chaeyoung paused, pretending to think. Eventually, she sighed and nodded.

"I suppose. Only if you buy me lunch." Chaeyoung said. Jisoo let out a small smile, reaching down to grip Chaeyoung's hand in her own. She started pulling them along to exit the laser tag arena.

"I was going to anyway, but anything for you." Jisoo replied, both girls blinking at the bright lights outside the arena. Chaeyoung smiled happily.

"Yay! Let's go." Chaeyoung squealed, almost ripping her vest off in her haste. Jisoo shook her head, taking hers off as well. As soon as hers was pulled off and their equipment was put away, Chaeyoung grabbed her hand and began dragging her out of the building.

"Yah, slow down! My feet can't go that fast." Jisoo complained. Chaeyoung just giggled, but did slow down the tiniest bit for her. They walked along the sidewalk, looking around for a place to eat.

"Ooh, let's go there!" Chaeyoung said, pointing to a Korean BBQ place not too far away. Jisoo silently agreed, allowing Chaeyoung to guide them across the street towards the restaurant. They entered, getting led to one of the booths inside. They sat across from one another, eyes finding each other.

"I want a rematch. That still wasn't fair!" Chaeyoung said, pout returning to her face. Jisoo let out a small laugh.

"Fine, but only if we make a bet next time." Jisoo replied. Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of bet?" Chaeyoung asked. Jisoo smirked at her, a tiny shiver going down Chaeyoung's back.

"If I win the rematch, you have to wear the outfit I bought you the next time we have ." Jisoo said, smirk growing at the red that flooded Chaeyoung's cheeks. She gaped at Jisoo.

"W-what?! No! Jisoo, you know I want to wear that, but- it's just- I can't." Chaeyoung whined, covering her face in embarrassment. She heard Jisoo laugh at her, the sound still music to her ears despite the reason for it.

"I don't even know why you're embarrassed about it." Jisoo responded, thanking the server when they brought their drinks. Chaeyoung sighed, looking back up at Jisoo.

"B-because, I-I go to church, Jisoo. I can't just- wear a y nun outfit and not feel weird about it." Chaeyoung said, blush deepening. Jisoo shrugged her shoulders.

"If you win the bet, then you don't need to." Jisoo said simply. Chaeyoung watched her for a moment, before sighing and shaking her head.

"Fine, but if I win, then you have to eat marmite for a month." Chaeyoung said, a twinkle in her eye at the horror on Jisoo's face.

"You wouldn't." Jisoo said. Chaeyoung just smiled sweetly.

Jisoo grumbled under her breath, before finally sighing and putting her hand out.

"Deal." Jisoo said, Chaeyoung nodding in satisfaction and shaking her hand.

Their food came shortly after, reducing them to light chatter while they ate. Jisoo was in the middle of telling another crazy story, when-

"Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung froze in eating, her blood running cold. That voice.

"Chaeyoung, is that you?" The voice said again, the shock in it evident. Chaeyoung swallowed down the food in , slowly moving her eyes upwards to the two people standing next to the table. 

"Lisa?" She said, voice strangled in her chest. 

She hadn't seen Lisa in so long- she didn't look much different. Her hair was lighter than before, but otherwise, it was completely the same and so was she. With Jennie by her side.

Chaeyoung spared her a quick glance, the brunette looking annoyed and bored at the same time. Chaeyoung returned her eyes to Lisa, who was still staring at her.

"It's been a while. How have you been?" Lisa said. Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes slightly at the question, trying to figure out the angle. Did she really care, or did she just want to hear that Chaeyoung never got over her?

"I've been great. How have you been?" Chaeyoung shot back, the surprise in Lisa's eyes making her feel much happier than she cared to admit. Lisa rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, Jennie standing beside her picking at her nails.

"I've been good." Lisa replied.

A cough interrupted the interaction, Lisa and Chaeyoung's eyes being drawn to the other brunette at the table. Jennie didn't really care, the girl remaining silent.

Chaeyoung gasped a little.

"Oh, right. Lisa, this is my girlfriend, Jisoo. Jisoo, this is... Lisa." Chaeyoung said, noticing the way Jisoo's eyes flashed.

Chaeyoung had told Jisoo a while ago, when they started dating, about Lisa and what had happened with her. Ever since then, Jisoo has been incredibly supportive and comforting and Chaeyoung had never been more grateful for someone coming into her life. 

"Your... Girlfriend. Right, um, nice to meet you." Lisa said, the girl slowly putting a hand out for Jisoo to shake. Jisoo just glanced at it, before just giving her a nod and looking away from her. Lisa cleared and pulled her hand away, her fingers going to fidget together.

"Right, well. It was nice seeing you again, Chaeyoung. See you later." Lisa said, giving them both a nod before she took Jennie's hand, pulling them both away from the table. Once they were out of earshot, Jisoo turned to Chaeyoung, looking at her in concern.

"Are you okay? We can leave, you know." Jisoo said. Chaeyoung smiled at her, shaking her head and reaching over to take her hand. She thought she felt eyes on her, but didn't look into it.

"It's okay. I was just caught off guard seeing her again after so long, you know? I'm over her, and I have you now. I'm okay." Chaeyoung reassured. Jisoo r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter