I'm Yours (Chaennie)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: so since this is technically blackpink oneshots, it's only fair i include other ships. Someone requested chaennie and i'm here to deliver :) hope you enjoy 

"I sang Jason Mraz for my audition." Chaeyoung said to the phone, where the four members were recording a v live. Jennie caressed Kuma's head, glancing at Chaeyoung who turned her head to look at the rest of them. Their eyes met.

"What song? I'm Yours?" Jennie said.

"I Won't Give Up." Chaeyoung said, correcting her. For some reason, Chaeyoung's quick answer made Jennie's heart drop. The slight smile that was on her face slipped off, the girl nodding at her. Jennie didn't know why she felt so sad- it was just a song. Maybe because Chaeyoung didn't seem to realize the double meaning behind her question- and she despterately wished she did.

"And I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough..." Chaeyoung began to sing for the viewers, using her own hand as a microphone. Jennie's ears perked up as she listened to Chaeyoung's soothing voice, feeling a sense of calm wash over her. She loved Chaeyoung's voice. She hadn't realized she had closed her eyes until she felt Jisoo nudge her.

"Jendeukie, you alive?" Jisoo asked, smirking at the girl. Jennie's face flushed as she opened her eyes, glancing at Chaeyoung for half a second. The dark haired girl looked back at her, eyes filled with concern.

"I'm fine, calm down. I'm not dying." Jennie said, playfully. Lisa giggled beside her.

They continued to broadcast for several more minutes, more Disney songs coming out of them and more clinginess from everyone. The usual things.

Jennie had failed to notice the intense gazes from Chaeyoung when she clung to Jisoo. Failed to notice the jealousy in them. If she had noticed that, the would have known why Chaeyoung was suddenly dragging her out of the dance room and into one of the smaller studio rooms, closing the door behind her. Lisa and Jisoo had already left to go get food for everyone, so the two were alone. Chaeyoung crossed her arms, Jennie furrowing her eyebrows at the girl's stance and gaze.

"Chaeng? What's wrong?" Jennie asked. Chaeyoung sighed through her nose, running a hand through her hair. She seemed like she didn't want to admit whatever was bothering her. "Come on, you can tell me." Jennie said. trying to reassure her. Chaeyoung met her eyes.

"Jennie, I'm going to say something. And you have to promise me it doesn't leave this room and you have to promise me you won't hate me." Chaeyoung said, fear evident in her eyes. Jennie quickly nodded.

"Of course, Chaeng." Jennie said. Chaeyoung took a deep breath, uncrossing her arms and wringing her hands together. She gestured to the little couch in the room, going to sit down on it. Jennie followed suit, sitting down beside her. She reached out and grasped her hand, squeezing it gently. 

"Don't worry, whatever it is, I won't love you any less." Jennie said to her, a smile on her face. Chaeyoung gave her a pained smile back, taking another breath.

"I don't like when you're clingy with Jisoo unnie." Chaeyoung finally said. Jennie looked at her and blinked.

"That's it?" Jennie said, confused. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and groaned, frustrated that Jennie didn't understand.

"No that's not- Jennie, I get jealous when you're like that with her." Chaeyoung said, hoping this time Jennie would get it. She didn't.

"Seriously, Chaeng? That's not that big of a deal. I can be more cuddly with you too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter