Love Square (Jensoo/Chaelisa/Chaesoo/Jenlisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: you guys are so cute in the comments they seriously make my day lmao also here's another request finished :) hope you guys enjoy and also the v live stuff sjsjs that was spread out over like 44 minutes of chaesoo and i didnt want to write every single thing so i jumbled it together i hope that's alright. also quick question for you all: i was thinking of possibly starting up another full fic at some point and i wanted to do a high school au with jensoo and chaelisa, but maybe more focused on chaelisa since new rules was focused more on jensoo? let me know what you think and thanks for reading!

Blackpink was a complicated group.

On the outside, for the world to see, they were a well-functioning group of girls that just wanted to succeed and do well. No one, not even their precious Blinks, were aware of just how complicated things were behind the scenes.

Lisa sat on the couch in the dorm's living room, staring at the TV in front of her. She wished someone would join her, so she could convince them to go get food with her. Although there was a certain person she'd much rather go with, at this point she'd be happy with anyone.

Her prayers were answered when Chaeyoung came out of her room and down the hall, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Lisa, it's late. Turn that off and go to bed." She said, voice scratchy from sleep. Lisa pouted at her, her aegyo voice coming out naturally.

"Chaeyoungieeee." She whined. "I'm hungry. Come eat with me and then I'll go to bed."

Chaeyoung stared at her with her arms crossed, clearly having an internal battle about it. She chewed on her bottom lip while Lisa got off the couch, the girl making her way over and getting down on her knees. Chaeyoung blinked, looking down at the maknae.

"Please?" She said, pout still on her lips. Chaeyoung hated when she acted cute like this- it never took her long to give into it. Maybe that's why Lisa always did it.

Chaeyoung sighed deeply and rubbed her face.

"Fine." She said finally. Lisa squealed and jumped up, pulling the girl into a tight hug. Chaeyoung smiled and relaxed in her hold, content to be there. But suddenly, Lisa's arms weren't around her anymore and she was looking past her at someone else.

"Jennie unnie, want to come get food with us?" Lisa asked. Chaeyoung looked behind her at Jennie, who was rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. The older girl looked up at the two of them, eyebrows furrowing.

"What? No. It's late." Jennie said. Chaeyoung felt some relief wash over her at the rejection. She glanced back at Lisa, who sported another pout. She saw some sadness in her eyes, as if she desperately wanted Jennie to join them. That made Chaeyoung's heart crack slightly.

Another voice was added to the mix, Jisoo coming out of her room next and groaning.

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to sleep." Jisoo said, eyes half lidded as she looked at everyone. Her eyes lingered on Chaeyoung, Jisoo giving her a soft smile. Jennie grumbled and wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck, snuggling her head into it. Jisoo barely batted an eye, being used to this kind of attention. Lisa seemed bothered by it though.

"Sorry, unnie. We were going to get food and accidentally woke everyone up." Chaeyoung said. Jisoo kept her eyes on her, the older girl not paying Jennie any attention, who was hanging on her like a koala bear. Jisoo shrugged slightly, making Jennie's head move.

"It's okay, Chaeng." She said. Chaeyoung gave her a smile in thanks, which Jisoo returned with a flutter in her heart. Her lack of response to Jennie made the girl move her head up, tightening her hold.

"Chichoo, can we go back to bed?" Jennie asked, a tone to her voice that suggested it wasn't really a yes or no question. Chaeyoung heard Lisa grumble under her breath, making her turn her head to look at her. She was glaring.

Jisoo just hummed, giving the girl a nod. They waved to the other two girls, making their way back into Jennie's room. Chaeyoung continued to look at Lisa, whose eyes followed the pair until the door shut. Lisa sighed, eyes meeting Chaeyoung's.

"Let's go." She said, giving Chaeyoung a tiny smile. Chaeyoung returned it, heart fluttering as Lisa wrapped an arm around hers and dragged her out of their dorm. They went down several levels to the company cafeteria, which was always open for them if they needed something. They entered and grabbed some food.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung felt hands on her waist. She jumped, the contact startling her. She felt Lisa's fingers moving to her sides, only realizing too late what she was going to do.

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung shouted, giggles erupting from her as Lisa tickled her. Lisa laughed at her, continuing her assualt. Chaeyoung had to set her food down as she squirmed in Lisa's hold, her laughter bouncing around the cafeteria. "Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter