Skinny Love (Chaennie)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: so finally getting around to your request from ages ago akadush im super sorry. you requested skinny love chaennie and from my knowledge of that sjssjsh i did it like this i hope it's okay and what you wanted :(

Chaeyoung giggled quietly as Jennie kissed her cheek, a blush forming on her cheeks.

"Stop, you have homework to do." Chaeyoung chided, shoving her lightly.

Jennie pulled away from her, giving her a smile before she went back to the homework she, obviously, wasn't even doing. She'd been on the same question for half an hour now.

Chaeyoung was meant to be there for extra help, but she concluded that she was probably more of a distraction than help.

Jennie picked up her pencil, sighing and writing some stuff down as Chaeyoung watched her. The older girl bit her lip in concentration, Chaeyoung's eyes immediately being drawn to her lips. She gulped inaudibly- oh, how she wished she could kiss those lips.

She brought her eyes back up just as Jennie looked up at her.

"I'm done, Chaeng. Want to watch Disney?" Jennie said, closing her notebook. Chaeyoung perked up, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Yes!" She shouted, bouncing off Jennie's bed and quickly going to her DVD player. Jennie watched her, fond smile on her face. Without a word, Chaeyoung popped Frozen in and bounded back to her bed, sliding herself back to the pillows. Jennie crawled over to her, the two not saying anything as Jennie clung to her body, cuddling her. Chaeyoung sighed in content, eyes glued to the TV but mind going elsewhere.

When Jennie moved her arms around her tighter, her heart began to pound. When Jennie pressed her head into the crook of her neck, her palms began to sweat. That's what she did to her- gave her all the feelings in the world.

But Chaeyoung didn't have the guts to tell her.

~~

"Jennie, what's wrong?"

Jennie shot her head up, immediately wiping her tears from her eyes as Chaeyoung crouched down to her, concerned look on her face. Jennie sniffled, giving her a watery smile and looking away.

"Nothing, Chaeng. Go back to lunch- I'm fine." Jennie replied in a scratchy voice. Chaeyoung frowned, shuffling a bit closer to her on the bathroom floor. 

"I'm not leaving you." Chaeyoung said firmly. Jennie sighed, looking back up at her again.

"Chaeyoung, please. Class is starting soon and you haven't eaten-"

"Stop. I'm not leaving you." Chaeyoung said, cutting her off.

Jennie wasn't sure what actually did it- Chaeyoung's words, or her arms coming around her to hold her, but the dams broke again. She sobbed and sobbed, right into her chest and on her shirt, dampening it quickly. Chaeyoung didn't question her, or say anything at all. All she did was rub her back as gently as possible and begin humming. Jennie wasn't sure what song it was, but she loved the sound of Chaeyoung's voice regardless.

Eventually she calmed down, sobs turning to sniffles as Chaeyoung kept holding onto her, caressing her hair and rocking them back and forth. Jennie felt herself relaxing in her arms, eyes closing and heart melting- Chaeyoung was always amazing at hugs.

When she finally calmed down fully, Chaeyoung stopped rocking them. There seemed to be some sort of pause- one that Jennie didn't want to end, since she was still being held. But, it did end when Chaeyoung pulled away, warmth leaving her body. Jennie looked up at her, Chaeyoung reaching up and wiping stray tears on her cheeks. Jennie sighed, fighting her fluttery eyes at the soft touches. She loved when Chaeyoung touched her.

"Are you okay, now?" Chaeyoung asked gently, as if afraid she'd break. Jennie met her eyes, giving her a shrug.

"I don't know." Jennie replied. Chaeyoung nodded, giving her a tiny smile.

"I'm here for you. Whatever you need, I'm here. It's going to be okay, angel." Chaeyoung said softly, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to her cheek. Jennie inhaled sharply, eyes closing as Chaeyoung kept her lips there in a lingering kiss. Jennie's heart pounded in her chest, Chaeyoung pulling away from her. She kept her hands on Jennie's cheeks, making sure she didn't look away from her.

Her brown eyes looked so warm and soft- they were her favourite eyes, and Chaeyoung was her favourite person.

But Jennie couldn't tell he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter