Sunday Date (Jenlisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going out today." Jennie announced as she walked towards the dorm door. Lisa flicked her eyes over towards the girl and away from the show she was watching, eyebrows furrowed.

"Out where? Ooh, can I come?!" Lisa shouted excitedly, hopping off the couch and clapping her hands like a little kid. It made Jennie giggle and Lisa's heart filled with warmth when the girl walked over to her, Chaeyoung and Jisoo disregarding the two others while they ate bowls of cereal in the kitchen area. Jennie held Lisa's shoulders to calm the girl's bouncing body and smiled at her. Lisa pouted when Jennie shook her head.

"I'm going to hang out with Chahee today. I haven't seen her in a while and I thought she and I could go and catch up alone. I'm sorry." Jennie said, slight frown on her face. Lisa's face dropped considerably and even though the lingering kiss that Jennie left on her cheek brought her some form of joy, watching the girl say bye and then leave the dorm put her back into her sad mood. 

Over the next twenty minutes, Lisa sat on the couch and blankly watched the show playing on the screen in front of her- not that she could even remember what it was called. Chaeyoung and Jisoo had also left the dorm to go do some practicing together, so that left her all alone with no one to talk to or distract her- which was bad, when certain thoughts starting coming to invade her mind.

She really didn't like to believe she was jealous- she and Jennie weren't exactly... anything specific. If someone had asked her outside of the group what kind of relationship they had, she couldn't begin to tell them. All she knew was Jennie made her feel things that she probably shouldn't be feeling, and Jennie had told her that she wasn't alone in those feelings. They both had something going on and Lisa knew it was stupid to think about what could be happening with the two friends hanging out.

Lisa puffed out her cheeks in boredom and lowered herself onto the couch, staring up at the ceiling. She wasn't sure how much time had passed, but eventually she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, causing her to sigh and pull it out. She held it above her face, squinting her eyes at the screen. It was a notification from Jennie's instagram.

Lisa smiled and clicked on the notification, eager to see her... girlfriend's? Groupmate? Lover? Whatever she was to her's face. And she was rewarded with a very cute picture of Jennie, looking back at the camera aimed at her with a slight smile onn her face. She looked adorable and Lisa immediately left a like on it, and just before she turned her phone back off and maybe take a nap, she noticed the caption.

"Sunday date with @hichaheebye." Lisa read. It took a moment for it to register, but once it did, the smile fell from her face once again.

She stared at the caption, and then the picture. It was obvious that Chahee took the picture- Jennie's hands were both in frame. That fact made Lisa's heart drop. Her mind couldn't help but wander against her will- was it really a date? Were they just friends? Did Jennie not feel anything for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter