Don't Speak (Chaelisa/Jenlisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung knew.

Oh, she knew. She knew exactly where Lisa went whenever she said she was going to the store, or going to work out at the gym, or wherever else she said she would go. Chaeyoung has known for quite some time now and to be completely honest, she had no idea why she was still going on with it.

Maybe it was because she wanted Lisa to say it to her face. Maybe it was because she wanted to see if she would ultimately choose her, and not string them both along anymore. Maybe because she loved her too much to leave.

Who knows.

All Chaeyoung knew was that it's been two weeks since she found out and Lisa hasn't said a word to her about it. She wants to laugh at it all- that she just happened to fall for a person that would end up breaking her into pieces. It happened before, and it happened again.

"I'll see you later, babe. I love you." Lisa said to her in a rush, breezing past her and out the door before Chaeyoung could even think of a response. Not that she would've really given one back- Lisa wouldn't have noticed anyway.

Chaeyoung stared at the closed door, eyes empty and dull. She pulled out her phone from her pocket, going to her pictures. She scrolled for a bit before opening one of them, jaw clenching at the photo.

Of Lisa, kissing another girl in their driveway.

She gripped the phone tightly, breathing in and out slowly to calm herself. It didn't work.

She felt like dying.

~~

When Lisa returned home at midnight, Chaeyoung already in their bed, Lisa said nothing to her. She didn't even look remotely guilty as she slipped into bed beside her, cuddling right up to her as if she didn't smell like someone else's perfume and as if she wasn't wearing someone else's jacket.

"Mmm, so comfy. Goodnight, Chaeng." Lisa said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Chaeyoung stiffened, the kiss searing into her skin like fire. Lisa wrapped her arms around her tightly, quickly falling asleep. Chaeyoung stared at the wall in the dark, nowhere near close to sleep.

How could she when her heart was breaking in her chest?

The next morning, Lisa was gone- like usual. There was a note on the pillow next to her head. All it said was "be back later.". No more, no less.

Chaeyoung sighed deeply, rising out of bed and running a hand through her hair. She briefly looked in the mirror at herself- she looked awful.

She exited the room, going to the kitchen to sit at the tiny table, resting her head in her hands. It was just past noon, and she had no idea when Lisa would be back. She didn't even want her back.

She bit her lip and glanced out the window, watching the birds fly by and people walking their dogs. No care in the world, no one seemingly hurting them behind the scenes. She wonders how their lives must be compared to hers. Definitely better.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed before she heard the door open and close. Chaeyoung just played with her cereal, gripping her spoon tightly when she heard Lisa enter the kitchen.

"Hey, you're up! You slept in super late and I didn't want to wake you." Lisa said, wrapping her arms around her from behind. Chaeyoung tensed up, almost bending the spoon in her fury. She remained silent- not that Lisa ever noticed.

"I'm going to take a shower. You wanna join me?" She said, briefly brushing her lips against her ear. Normally, it would make her shiver in anticipation. Normally, she'd love it. Now? She felt disgusting.

"No." Was all she replied with, Lisa furrowing her eyebrows and pulling away. The younger girl shrugged, beginning to pad away down the hallway.

"Suit yourself!" She yelled, leaving Chaeyoung all alone. Chaeyoung pushed her bowl away from her, leaning back in her seat and staring at the wall. She chewed on her lip, sighing through her nose as she heard the shower turn on. How did Lisa go about not feeling any guilt? It truly amazed her.

When Lisa returned, Chaeyoung had moved to the couch and some random show to keep her occupied. Lisa plopped down beside her, arm going around her. Chaeyoung didn't cuddle closer like she used to, didn't move an inch. Lisa managed to notice that, at least.

"Babe, you okay?" Lisa said, concern lacing her voice. Chaeyoung wanted to cry at how genuine she sounded- but she knew the truth.

"Great." Chaeyoung replied stiffly. Lisa looked at her for a moment, before looking at the tv once more.

A few moments passed before she felt wet on her neck. She stiffened, Lisa's lips brushing across her pulse point. It didn't thrill her like it used to.

"We haven't done anything in a while."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter