Pepero Day (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know it's pepero day today, right?"

Jennie didn't look up from the food she was now enjoying, Lisa's words breezing through her ears.

"Unnieeeee, hello? Are you doing anything special? Wanna share pepero with me?" Lisa said, a sly smirk on her face. Jennie shot her head up, shoving a piece of bread into Lisa's mouth to shut her up.

"I'm sharing pepero with someone else." Jennie informed, raising an eyebrow at the younger girl. Lisa took the bread out of , a pout on her lips as she took a tiny bite out of it.

"I know, but just in case..." Lisa trailed off, continuing to nibble on the piece of bread. Jennie rolled her eyes, finishing up her food just as the two other members joined them. Jennie perked up, smiling at Jisoo once the girl sat down next to her in the little cafe. Chaeyoung sat down next to Lisa, already picking pieces of bread off of her shirt for her.

"Hi." Jennie said cutely, Jisoo looking towards her with a tiny smile.

"Hi Jendeukie." She replied. Jennie gripped her hand secretly under the table, giving it a light squeeze in apprection. Jisoo didn't do anything, but just her presence alone made Jennie feel less empty. It made her feel whole and she had to thank her for that in any form possible. Jisoo squeezed back, lacing their fingers together before looking at the menu.

"Sorry we're late, guys. Manager unnie had us running around preparing for our schedules tomorrow. I'm beat." Chaeyoung said, pout on her lips as she leaned her head on Lisa's shoulder in exhaustion. Lisa smiled, patting the girl's head.

"It's okay, Chaeng. Jennie and I are done but we can wait for you guys." Lisa said. Chaeyoung nodded, settling in on Lisa's shoulder even when the server came to the table to ask if they wanted to eat anything. Lisa answered for her, while Jisoo ordered her own thing. Jennie watched her, eyes taking in her stunning profile and her thumb brushing the back of her hand gently under the table.

Jisoo was so beautiful.

A blush formed on Jisoo's cheeks, her eyes flitting over to Jennie.

"Thanks, Jendeuk." She said softly. Jennie blinked, embarrassment flooding her face at the fact that she said that out loud. In front of the others too.

"U-uh, well yeah- Just the truth." She cleared awkwardly, blush on her own cheeks as she looked away, eyes out the window now. Chaeyoung and Lisa watched them both, fond looks in their eyes, even if Jennie was being cheesy as hell.

Their food came soon after, the two girls almost devouring everything with how hungry they were. Correction- Chaeyoung almost devoured everything.

When they finished, the four girls stood up, exiting the little cafe after paying. Lisa stretched her long legs, making little noises.

"So, any plans for our off day?" Lisa asked, looking at everyone. Chaeyoung closed her eyes again, slumping over onto the taller girl.

"I'm so tired. Can we go back to the hotel and have a nap?" Chaeyoung asked, more so to Lisa than the other two. Lisa looked at her, then the other two.

"I mean, what would you guys be doing?" Lisa asked. Jennie and Jisoo looked at each other, before Jennie answered.

"Wanna go the big mall down the street? We can look at some cute knick knacks." Jennie said, excitement in her voice. Jisoo smiled a little, before shrugging and agreeing. The four bid each other farewell, before separating and going different ways. Jennie and Jisoo's walk was mostly silent, occasionally sounds around them cutting into the quiet. It was weird for Jennie- Jisoo usually couldn't stop talking or making stupid jokes.

"Chichu, are you alright? You're quiet." Jennie said, looking at her. Jisoo didn't look back, only shrugged.

"It's nothing, I'm alright honey. I'm just enjoying our time together, you know?" Jisoo said. Jennie felt her heart swell up at the name- and her words. She loved when Jisoo said stuff like that.

They went back to silence until they got to the mall, entering the building and looking around in amazement. It really was huge.

"Whoa, there's so many stores here." Jisoo said, eyes wide with wonder. Jennie nodded in agreement, linking arms with the older girl as they made their way to the nearest store.

It was a little shop with random things inside- some candy, food, toys, so on. Jennie looked around with Jisoo in tow, the older girl only glancing at a few things. Jennie suddenly stopped, smile on her face as she picked up a box. She whirled around to face Jisoo, who looked at her in question.

Jennie held up the box, shaking it a little.

"It's pepero day, you know." Jennie said, a smirk on her face. Jisoo felt a smirk consume her own face, fingers coming up to take the box from the younger girl.

"That it is. Have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter