Surprise! (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, when can I see you?" Jennie said, a pout on her lips as she lay on her bed, phone pressed to her ear. She heard Jisoo sigh on the other end- a sad sigh, which she expected.

"I'm sorry. I've been really busy with Student Council and vocal practice- I don't know when I could come over." Jisoo said, a frown on her face. Jennie sighed and to her side, putting Jisoo on speaker and resting her phone near her head.

"I wish we went to the same school. At least then we'd see each other more." Jennie said. Jisoo sighed again.

"I know, Jendeukie. But if we went to the same school, you'd have to move several hours here. And I can't ask that of you." Jisoo said. Jennie paused, thoughts swimming around in her head at the statement. "Besides, don't you like your school?" she heard Jisoo ask. Jennie scoffed.

"It's nice and all, but the people here . Remember that girl I told you about- Joy? She literally got suspended last week because she chewed gum. Gum!" Jennie said. Jisoo giggled as Jennie continued. "She hasn't done a single bad thing at that school, but she got suspended because she chewed her gum too loudly. What logic is that?" Jennie said, clearly passionate about the topic. Jisoo let her ramble on, smile on her face.

"Oh! And that other girl- Moonbyul? I told you about her, I think. Well, she got detention because she kissed Yongsun's cheek in the hallway. It was just a cheek!" Jennie said, exasperated. "My school gives me a good education, but the system is ed, Jisoo." Jennie finished. She was so busy ranting, she didn't notice that soft snores were coming through her cell phone. She glanced at her phone, listening to the sound of her girlfriend's soft and even breaths. She smiled softly.

"Goodnight, Chichoo. See you sooner than you think." Jennie whispered into the phone, hanging up soon after. She flipped onto her back and stared at the ceiling, smile on her face.

She'd be seeing her much sooner.

~~

"Hey, unnie!"

Jisoo turned her head and glanced around a bit, before her eyes landed on a small girl to her right. She smiled politely at her as the girl handed her a card with her name on it. Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows and took it, the girl practically bouncing on her toes as Jisoo opened it. Jisoo bit her lip to stop the smile from consuming her face as she read it.

'Unnie! I think you're really talented and beautiful. Would you consider going out with me? Thank you for your time!' the card read. Jisoo glanced down at the bottom corner, noticing a name written there.

"Yeri?" Jisoo said aloud, glancing up at the red faced girl. She had to be no more than a freshman, but Jisoo was known throughout the school- being popular among all the grades no matter how young. "This is really sweet. But I'm going to have to say no, I'm sorry." Jisoo said, closing the card and handing it back to her. Yeri's face fell for a few seconds, but she took the card back and gave Jisoo a bright smile.

"That's okay, unnie! At least you're nice about it." Yeri said. Jisoo smiled back at her, the young girl skipping away soon after. Jisoo sighed and closed her locker, getting ready to walk to the Student Council room. She was effectively cut off by another girl and a boy this time. Jisoo blinked in surprise and stepped back a little.

"Noona! How are you?" the boy said, who Jisoo realized was Doyoung.

"I'm fine. How are you?" Jisoo replied. Doyoung blushed slightly at the attention, the girl beside him shoving an elbow into his gut. He winced in pain, rubbing the spot where she hit.

"Right, um- I'm doing alright. This is my sister, Sana. She and I just wanted to say hi to you." Doyoung explained, still rubbing his stomach. The girl- Sana- smiled brightly and looked up at Jisoo. Jisoo smiled back at her and looked between them.

"You're really beautiful, unnie." Sana suddenly said, the compliment catching Jisoo off guard. She smiled and blushed a little.

"Thank you." Jisoo replied. Sana and Doyoung smiled at her, then bid her farewell and left her alone. Jisoo sighed when they left, finally making her way to the Student Council room. She was stopped several times, many people saying hi to her and complimenting her. She appreciated the kindness, but sometimes she wished she would just be left alone.

She was brought out of her thoughts when a hand clamped down onto her wrist, pulling her away from where she wanted to go. She was about to protest when she was suddenly thrown in to the girls bathroom. Jisoo turned to the person, ready to chew their ear off for treating her that way, but she suddenly stopped. Her breath left her lungs, stopping her from breathing for a whole minute.

"Surprise!" Jennie said, wide smile on her face. She watched as Jisoo sputtered like a fish, blinking several times as if to see if she was real.

"J-Jennie?" Jisoo stuttered out. Jennie nodded at her and opened her arms, waiting for a hug. What greeted her was a punch in the arm and a lot of pain. She yelped and grabbed her arm, rubbing the spot Jisoo hit.

"What was that for?" Jennie whined, pout on her lips. Jisoo stared at her.

"What the hell are you doing here? You're going to get in trouble! What if your school finds out? Or your mom? You need to go." Jisoo said, already pushing the girl closer to the exit of the bathroom. Jennie grabbed her shoulders, effectively stopping the older girl from running her over.

"My mom already knows. So does my school." Jennie said. Jisoo paused and looked at her, confusion in her eyes. Jennie smiled at her. "I go here now! I moved here and transferred to this school to be with you!" Jennie said. Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed, slight anger in her eyes. Jennie didn't expect that reaction.

"Jennie, what the ? You can't just drop everything and come here just to be with me! What about your dreams over there? Your goals?" Jisoo said, anger turning to sadness. Jennie sighed and squeezed Jisoo's shoulders, then brought her hands up to cup both her cheeks.

"I don't care about those. I want to be with you, Jisoo. The long distance was killing me and hey, I can do the same stuff here that I was doing there! It all worked out, don't worry." Jennie said, hoping to reassure her. Jisoo looked away and chewed on her bottom lip thoughtfully. Jennie sighed again, stepping closer and pressing her lips against Jisoo's softly. Jisoo inhaled sharply, kissing her back without hesi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter