Gift (Lisoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i know yall shook because this is lisoo, a ship i haven't written about at all over the course of these shots lmao. but someone wanted lisoo and also many have asked for chaesoo so i'll do them soon as well just a heads up. i hope you enjoy <3 sorry if there's some spelling mistakes it's rlly late right now n yeah sjsjs 

"Unnie, please buy me a necklace."

"No."

"Why not?" Lisa asked in her whiny voice, pout on her lips. Jisoo barely paid her any attention, eating more of the pudding in front of her and reading comments.

"I already bought you that bracelet. Wear that." Jisoo replied. Lisa suddenly looked sheepish, letting out an awkward laugh.

"I actually have no idea where that could be." Lisa said. Jisoo shot her eyes over, mouth open in shock.

"Daebak." Jisoo said, Lisa laughing at her expression. Jisoo turned away from her again, focusing on the comments on her phone. She tried not to let the sadness show on her face- she spent good money on that bracelet and Lisa already lost it. Shows how much she cared.

Silence surrounded them for a minute or so, both enjoying their cups of pudding. Lisa glanced at the time, letting out an exaggerated gasp.

"It's late. I should go now." Lisa said, pout coming back on her lips. She stood up as Jisoo glanced up at her.

"Say goodbye." Jisoo said, not wanting her to leave just yet. Lisa smiled, running back in front of the camera.

"Bye everyone, I've got to go now. Goodnight!" She waved at the camera, giving it a kiss before leaving again. Jisoo waved at her, the sound of a door closing following soon after. Jisoo sighed, returning her gaze to the phone in front of her.

She continued the live by herself until very late, not even feeling remotely tired. She sighed once she ended the broadcast, plugging her phone in immediately due to the almost dead battery. Jisoo sat on her bed, ready to fall back and play games on her phone while it charged. She didn't want to sleep yet.

She blew out her cheeks, staring at her phone. She briefly debated on calling Lisa back to play a game with her, but she knew the younger girl would be asleep by now. She frowned and tapped her leg with her fingers, trying to think about what to do. She glanced down at the necklace around her neck, the one Lisa mentioned in the v live.

Jisoo sighed in exasperation, not wanting to leave the comfort of the hotel they were staying in. However, she knew that if she didn't, she'd feel bad about it for the rest of night and wouldn't get any sleep at all. She hated how whiny Lisa was.

She texted their manager unnie, before grabbing her jacket and slipping out of her hotel room. She pulled her hat on to somewhat cover her identity as she made her way down and out of the hotel.

Hopefully a place was open at this hour.

~~

"Unnie, you look dead."

Jisoo glanced to her right, dark circles under her eyes. She weakly glared at Lisa, who just giggled and pinched her cheek.

"Aw, little unnie is tired. You're so cute." Lisa cooed, squeezing her cheek. She swatted her hand away, grumbling under her breath as a blush coated her cheeks. Lisa giggled some more, the sound making her much happier than she cared to admit.

They sat in their van, being taken to the airport to return to Korea. Their time in Japan had ended and although Jisoo was sad to leave Japanese blinks, she missed home and she missed Dalgom. She also missed having Lisa's room closer to hers, but she didn't say that out loud.

They clambered out of the van once they arrived, being ushered intot he airport quickly as cameras began snapping away. She smiled at a few, adjusting her bucket hat on her head and glasses. They passed their excited blinks, Jisoo vaguely feeling a body press against hers in their haste. She glanced to her right, Lisa coming into view. The younger girl gave her a wide smile, then she turned to wave at some fans. Jisoo let out a tiny smile, watching her interact with them. Lisa was adorable.

They sat down in chairs as they waited for thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter