Missing You (Lisoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jisoo-unnie, are you awake?"

Jisoo's eyes wandered over to her closed door, Jennie's soft voice floating through it. Asking if she was awake was kind of an understatement- in fact, she didn't sleep at all through the night. And it was all because of what today was.

"Yes." She answered, hoping Jennie would just leave it at that and leave her alone for the time being- she didn't want to deal with today. But, it seemed God wasn't on her side that day, because her door cracked open seconds later and Jennie's head of black hair poked inside, turning on her light and blinding her eyes. Jisoo blinked several times, before moving her eyes back to the girl at her door.

Jennie smiled sadly at her and opened her door up even more, gesturing to her.

"Come on, unnie. We have to see her off, you know." Jennie said. Jisoo sighed and lifted herself off her bed, stretching her limbs out. Jennie watched her in silence, the look in her eyes causing Jisoo to avert her own, scoffing lightly.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I'm fine. Let's get this giant out of here so we can have some peace and quiet, hm?" Jisoo said, the tiny smile that cracked through the sadness on Jennie's face warming her heart a little. She didn't mean it- and she was sure Jennie knew that, but at least Jisoo was able to lighten the mood for someone else.

Jennie stretched her hand out, Jisoo letting out another sigh and walking up to her, taking her hand so Jennie could lead her out of her room and down the hallway. Jisoo could hear soft crying from around the corner, her heart sinking at the sound. It was no surprise that when they turned the corner, the sight of Chaeyoung clinging onto Lisa and crying into her shoulder greeted them both. Jennie pulled her hand away from Jisoo's and walked up to the pair, the frown on Lisa's face remaining as Jennie pulled Chaeyoung away from the younger girl.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I'm only gone for five days!" Lisa said, pushing the girl lightly in the shoulder. Chaeyoung let out a watery laugh, the girl shaking her head and sniffling. She wiped at her eyes as Jennie pulled her back a tiny bit.

"I'm just gonna miss you." Chaeyoung said in a soft voice. Jennie hummed her agreement, the dark haired girl moving forward to give Lisa a tight hug. Lisa smiled and hugged her back, Jisoo watching everything from the side. Jennie smiled and patted Lisa's back, pulling away from the girl and stepping back afterwards. 

"I'll miss you too, stupid. Good luck out there." Jennie said playfully, but everyone could see the tears pricking her own eyes judging by the way she kept blinking to get rid of them. Lisa laughed a little and nodded cheerfully, the younger girl gripping the straps of her backpack on her shoulders. All eyes suddenly turned to Jisoo, who had crossed her arms and shrunk in on herself to remain on the sidelines- she didn't want to do this.

Lisa bit her lip as she gazed at her, but ultimately smiled wide and opened her long arms, wiggling her body a little in her direction.

"Come on, unnie. Your turn." Lisa said, giggling when Jennie and Chaeyoung rolled their eyes at her. Jisoo didn't move right away, but all the eyes on her got her moving eventually. She sighed dramatically, pulling a disgusted face when Lisa latched onto her, burying her head into Jisoo's neck. Jisoo wrapped her arms around her, genuine smile creeping onto her face as Lisa pulled her closer. Jisoo sighed, resting her head on Lisa's shoulder and just breathing her in- she wouldn't be able to hug her for five days.

Jisoo almost forgot Jennie and Chaeyoung were even there- she was so calm and comfortable in Lisa's arms that she momentarily forgot why she was hugging her in the first place. Until Jennie cleared and made them break apart, much to her secret disappointment. Lisa pulled away from her, light blush on her cheeks as she stepped back from her. Jisoo glanced at everyone, before her eyes flitted to Lisa, who was staring at her.

"Don't die, okay? We can't afford to lose a group member this early." Jisoo said, playful tone trying to mask how much pain she was actually in. Lisa rolled her eyes at her, but there was a hint of a smile on her face as she nodded. Jisoo let out a soft smile and reached out, squeezing Lisa's shoulder and then pulling away. Lisa gazed around at everyone, before she took a breath and nodded firmly, turning around and opening up the dorm door. 

"Stay in touch! And don't forget to eat well." Chaeyoung said. Lisa turned around to everyone one last time, giving them a smile and a wave before she shut the door herself, her soft steps fading away.

There was a heavy silence afterwards, no one really knowing what to say. It was only five days- but the weight was on everyone's shoulders, the fact that their youngest wouldn't be there with them.

Chaeyoung broke away first, the girl rushing past them both to head to her room, the sound of a light sob breaking through before she shut the door. Jennie was next, the girl patting Jisoo's shoulder as she past her to head to her own room, the door shutting lightly.

Jisoo stood there the longest, staring at the spot Lisa had just been. She felt a sob bubbling in her chest, and she willed it to go away as she continued to gaze at the empty space. She took a deep breath, blinking to keep her tears at bay.

It didn't work, and she all but ran to her room to cry her eyes out.

~~

Jisoo wasn't sure how much time had passed, but she knew it had been a long time judging by how dark it suddenly was outside. She had heard both Jennie and Chaeyoung passing her room from time to time, no doubt getting snacks and watching tv with one another until they got bored. Jisoo hadn't left her room at all since that morning, and she wasn't really planning to.

She gripped her phone, open to a photo of her and Lisa they took in Japan. She let out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter