Date in Japan 2.0 (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: hey guys sorry for the little delay in an update and if you're waiting for the epilogue of new rules- it'll be coming i was just busy that's all. thanks for waiting hope you enjoy :) so if you remember from the chaelisa version, jennie and jisoo leave the room to go do their own thing so this is where this picks up js 

Jennie dragged Jisoo out of the hotel room quickly, excitement building inside of her. Jisoo tried to keep up, equally as excited to go see the animals and the store. They rushed out of the hotel building, one of their Japanese managers in tow, getting into the car and strapping in. Jennie was practically bouncing in her seat, Jisoo pretending to give her odd looks, but ultimately giggling with her.

"I'm so excited! I've never been to a hedgehog café before." Jennie said. Jisoo glanced at her as Jennie looked out the window, some fans waving at them as they passed the car. Jennie waved at them just as the car began moving.

"You think they'll have other animals too?" Jisoo asked. Jennie returned her gaze to Jisoo, shrugging.

"Don't know. I'd think so." Jennie said. "Hey, thanks for coming with me. I didn't want to go alone."

Jisoo gave her a soft smile. "Of course! I wanted to go too. Besides, now we'll officially be on a date in Japan, Jendeukie!" Jisoo said. Jennie rolled her eyes, a tinge of red coming to her cheeks. If she had to be on a date, she's glad it's with Jisoo.

It took them around half an hour, but they eventually managed to find the café. Jennie was already out the car door before it fully came to a stop, their manager yelling at her as Jisoo got out soon after. She apologized to their manager, quickly rounding the car and catching up with Jennie, who was opening the door.

"Hello, how may I help you?" a woman said to them in Japanese. Jennie took the lead in speaking back to her, the woman nodding along. Jisoo glanced around at the café, a small smile coming to her face at the cute decorations. Jennie suddenly grabbed her hand, startling her. She was being pulled along again, through the café and towards the back area where the animals were.

"Chinchilla!" Jisoo yelled, rushing towards the pen with the chinchilla in it. It was slightly startled at the loud voice and sudden body hurling itself at it, but it continued to nibble on its food. Jisoo cooed and looked at the woman they spoke to before for permission. She nodded and Jisoo clapped her hands, carefully reaching in and picking the chinchilla up. She held it softly in her hands, cradling it as it twitched its little nose. 

Jennie stood to the side, watching Jisoo interact with the soft ball of fur in her arms. Her heart melted at Jisoo's softness, how gentle and caring she was. Jennie wasn't surprised about it at all, but it still made her heart flutter ever so slightly.

Jisoo suddenly turned, placing a kiss on the top of the chinchilla's head. "Time to see Jendeukie." she said to the chinchilla, looking up at Jennie and handing it over. Jennie smiled, cradling the chinchilla in her arms and cooing.

"So cute!" She said, a cute pout on her lips as she stared at the chinchilla. "Jisoo, take my picture." she said. She handed Jisoo her phone and sat down on the bench against the wall, holding the chinchilla up a tiny bit. She posed with it, Jisoo snapping the photo. Jennie quickly jumped up, going over to her to look at the picture.

"It's so cute." Jennie said, smiling at the photo. Jisoo glanced up at her, then back at the photo.

"You are." Jisoo said. Jennie looked at her, slight blush on her cheeks. Jisoo smiled and poked her cheek. 

"Ppoong!" she yelled, handing Jennie her phone and taking the chinchilla back. She placed it back in its pen, waving goodbye to it. Jennie blinked and cleared , trying to regain some composure from the sudden compliment and also the weirdness afterwards. Jisoo gasped suddenly, pointing a bit further back into the café. "Rabbit!" She said. Jisoo grabbed Jennie's hand and quickly dragged her over to the rabbit pen, smile on her face.

"Omo, it's so cute!" Jennie said, sticking her finger inside the pen. The rabbit hopped over, nibbling a bit on her finger. She giggled as Jisoo opened the pen cage up, reaching in and taking the rabbit out to hold in her arms. Jennie reached over, petting the rabbit on the head.

"Its name must be Bugs Bunny." Jisoo said cheekily. Jennie looked at her with an unamused expression, the joke not flying well with her. Jisoo laughed at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter