Drunk (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was drunk.

Jisoo could tell she was even though they hadn't had much to drink yet. JYP had invited them onto his show, JYP Party People, and Jisoo had been excited, but also worried.

See, they all knew they'd be drinking and Jisoo wasn't worried about drinking on camera in general. It was part of the show and she knew it would be fun. The thing she was worried about? Drunk Jennie.

Jennie had always been a lightweight and when she got drunk, it was pretty obvious. She would be all giggly and out of it and if Chaeyoung was with her, those two would get weird. Weird as in, like right now, where they're pretending to take confetti out of JYP's hair and laughing about it to themselves. Jisoo could see Jennie swaying back and forth, clearly the most drunk out of the four. Jisoo tried not to let her concern show on her face though- they were doing a show, after all.

By the end of the show, Jisoo was probably the most sober out of everyone. Chaeyoung and Lisa weren't too bad- at least they could walk on their own for the most part. But Jennie was the worst. She kept clinging onto whoever was next to her and if she hadn't done that, she would've fallen over. JYP had been kind enough when the shooting ended to ask if Jennie was okay, to which the girl just waved it away. But Jisoo knew she was drunk to all hell.

So, that's why she was in her current position. Jennie's arm around her shoulders, the drunk girl dragging her feet next to her with her head lolling to one side, giggles escaping her every now and then. They had made it out to their van safely, Lisa and Chaeyoung already inside in the back. Jisoo reached out to open the door to the van, only to be stopped by Jennie's hand.

"Unnieeeee. Why do we have to go home? Let's go somewhere." Jennie slurred, giggling on Jisoo's shoulder. If Jisoo wasn't so worried, she would've said yes- she wanted as much time with Jennie as she could get. But now wasn't the time to go off doing whatever they wanted.

"Jennie, please get in the van." Jisoo said, a firmness in her voice that was only reserved for serious matters. She finally got the door open despite Jennie's resistance, the girl pouting as Jisoo gently pushed her inside and into the far seat in front of Chaeyoung. Jisoo climbed in soon after, taking the seat in front of Lisa. Maknae line had fallen asleep in the back, heads leaning against one another. Jisoo expected Jennie to also fall asleep, but the girl sat straight up, eyes not focused.

"Jendeukie, are you okay?" Jisoo asked softly. Jennie didn't respond right away, but eventually rolled her head over to where Jisoo sat. She stared at Jisoo, then started laughing out loud. Jisoo looked at her, confused. "What's so funny?" she said.

Jennie kept laughing, leaning back in her seat. Finally, after a few minutes, she calmed down. She looked to Jisoo again.

"I just remembered that one time-" a hiccup caused Jennie to cut herself off. Jisoo waited for her to continue. "-one time when we were in Japan, in our room, and you accidentally touched my-" Jisoo lunged forward, clamping a hand over Jennie's mouth to silence her next words. Jennie glanced down at the hand covering , then burst into a fit of giggles behind it. Jisoo glanced at the maknaes, and sighed with relief to see that they were still asleep. She then glanced to the front of the van, where their manager sat in the driver's seat. She glanced at Jisoo in the rear view mirror for a fraction of a second, but it was enough for Jisoo to know that she heard what Jennie said. Jisoo's face flushed.

Suddenly, she felt something wet on her hand and quickly pulled her hand back from Jennie's mouth, disgusted look on her face. Jennie continued to giggle at her.

"Your hand tastes good." Jennie said in a fit of giggles. Jisoo felt her face get hot once again and she wiped her hand on her pants, leaning back into her seat. Jennie seemed to calm down slightly and just when Jisoo was going to close her eyes to get a little bit of rest, Jennie kept talking.

"I bet other parts of you taste good too, unnie." Jennie said, the slurring an indication that she was indeed still drunk. Jisoo whipped her head over to stare at the girl, eyes wide. Jennie began laughing again at her expression, clapping her hands slightly. Their manager shook her head, an amused smile on her face as she watched Jisoo sputter and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter