The Queenka and the Nerd (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: actually had to look at the definition of queenka csjhfsjdjs i hope you enjoy this chikinjensoo you requested this ages ago im sorry for just now getting to it :(

Jennie adjusted the glasses on her face, eyes glued to her notebook as she did her homework. It wasn't the end of the day yet, but Jennie always liked to do her homework before the end of the day. 

She tapped her pencil on her book, bottom lip caught in her teeth as she looked at her very last question.

Several gasps down the hallway caught her attention, unfortunately, considering she was almost done. She looked up from her book, gaze wandering down the hall to see what the fuss was about.

Oh. That was why.

Kim Jisoo and her little posse strutted down the hall as if they owned the place, which quite honestly, they may as well have. Jennie blinked, eyes following one specific girl in the group, namely the leader.

Jisoo didn't pay anyone any attention at all, as she usually did. She breezed past Jennie, disregarding her gaze on her completely as she flipped her hair over her shoulder. Jennie gulped, eyes not moving from the girl as she and her group rounded the corner at the other end.

Jennie breathed out a sigh, pushing her glasses up her face yet again. She looked down at her page, eyes unfocused as she tried reading the last question over again. She sighed in frustration- she competely forgot the formula for it.

"Doing homework? It's lunch time, Jennie." A voice said above her. She glanced up, looking at Lisa, her best friend. Jennie just shrugged, looking back at her book as Lisa sat next to her, leaning back against the lockers.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" Lisa asked. Jennie shrugged again, pencil immediately starting to move when she remembered the formula she needed. Lisa watched her breeze through the question, Jennie closing her book once she finished. "Damn, wanna do my work too?"

"No." Jennie replied instantly, standing and opening her locker up. She placed her book inside, pulling out the one she'd need for her next class. She paused as she reached in, remembering it was her class with Jisoo.

Lisa stood up next to her, eyes narrowing.

"You seem off. What's up?" Lisa said. Jennie glanced at her, the girl grabbing her book and closing her locker again. She sighed and faced Lisa fully, shoulders shrugging once again.

"Nothing. I'm fine." Jennie replied. Lisa didn't seem convinced, the girl staring at her.

"Was Jisoo mean to you again? Do I have to punch her?"

Jennie smiled slightly, shaking her head.

"No, Lisa. She didn't even acknowledge me today." Jennie said. Lisa nodded, jaw clenching.

"Okay, but if she gives you a hard time again, tell her I'll come for her." Lisa said. She slammed her fist in her hand several times, indicating she was looking for an actual physical fight. Jennie just laughed, waving her hands.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay. But thanks." Jennie said. She looked down at her watch, noticing class was going to start soon. She adjusted her book and glasses, starting to back up. "Class is starting soon. See you later!"

"Jennie, you have ten minutes."

"Don't wanna be late!" Jennie called back, scurrying down the hallway. Lisa rolled her eyes, going the opposite direction to her own class. 

Jennie hurried around the corner and down the next hall, feet taking her to her only class with the one and only Kim Jisoo- Math.

Jennie entered the room, immediately going towards her desk in the front row. She sat down, placing her book on her desk and grabbing her pencil case. She took out a few pencils and a pen, fully prepared to take notes and get the work done.

"Typical nerd." A husky voice said next to her. Jennie jumped slightly, eyes darting to her right. Jisoo sat there in the desk next to hers, eyes fixed on her. She felt her face heat up at how close she was to her, stomach churning from nerves.

"U-um." Jennie stuttered out. Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Um, uh? What is it? Spit it out already." Jisoo said, clearly annoyed with her already. Jennie gulped nervously, words dying in as Jisoo stared at her. Jisoo snapped her fingers in front of her face, startling her. "Hello? Anybody home?"

Jennie didn't respond- she couldn't. She was too overwhelmed and couldn't think straight. Literally.

Jisoo had finally had enough it seemed, because she just sighed with frustration. She ripped Jennie's page out of her book, standing up from her seat afterwards. Jennie made a sound of protest, but Jisoo's piercing gaze made her shut up. Jisoo left without a word, going to her original seat in the back. Jennie watched her for a few moments before sighing, returning her gaze to her notebook.

Good thing Jisoo didn't see the page with her name on it and a bunch of hearts around it.

~~

"Okay, guys. Do page 154 for homework and we'll take it up tomorrow. Have a good rest of the day." The teacher said, students already up and shuffling towards the exit. Jennie stood up and grabbed her things, walking over to the teacher's desk. Jisoo had been one of the first to leave the room, posse already waiting for her outside.

"What if we already did that page?" Jennie asked. The teacher blinked in surprise.

"How could you have done it? I just assigned it today." He asked. Jennie just shrugged sheepishly, the teacher looking thoroughly impressed. He cleared his throat, flipping through the text book in front of him.

"How about you skip ahead and do page 160?" He said, pausing to look at her. She nodded, wide smile on her face. He smiled back, dismissing her with a wave of his hand. Just as she was about to exit the room, he called her back.

"Oh, Jennie? I may need to ask a favor of you." He said. Jennie turned back around, eyebrows furrowing at his words. He beckoned her back over to his desk.

"You know Kim Jisoo, yes?" He asked. Jennie gave him a look.

"Who doesn't?"

He nodded slowly, smirk on his lips.

"Good point, I suppose. Anyhow, her mark in my class has plummeted considerably. I would really like it if you would tutor her. This test coming up in a few weeks could make or break her in this class. I'd really appreciate the extra help." He said. Jennie blinked several times, not sure if she heard him right. She adjusted her glasses nervously.

"I'm sorry? You want me to- tutor her?" Jennie asked in disbelief. He nodded his head, going into a file on his desk to grab a paper. He handed it to her, a series of questions and page numbers front and back littering the page.

"Here's an outline of what will be on the test. Do these with her, try to help her. If it doesn't work out, then so be it." He said. Jennie gulped, reaching forward and taking the sheet of paper. He gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry. If there are any problems, just come talk to me. I could ask another student if you'd like?" He said. Jennie looked at the paper in her hands, then back to him. She shook her head, slight smile on her face.

"No problem, Mr. Lee. I'm sure I can help her." She said. But inside, her stomach was churning and her heart was about to pop out of her chest.

This won't end well, Jennie thought.

~~

"Just don't do it, Jennie." Lisa said to her. They had begun their walk home after school that day, Jennie having told her about her predicament. Jennie sighed deeply, the girl playing with her backpack straps.

"I can't do that. You know I hate saying no." Jennie replied. Lisa sighed, hand running through her hair. They soon arrived at Jennie's house, Lisa walking her up to her front door.

"I don't like this, Jen." LIsa said, clearly worried for her. Jennie just gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter