Walking Disaster (Lisa-centric)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i like this prompt so much n it's like ? my first time doing smth like this so i hope it's okay bolehpinjem :) sorry this is so late.

"Lisa, we're going out to do some shopping, wanna come?"

Lisa paused in eating, looking up at the other three members. Jennie was the one to ask, but all three of them watched her and waited for an answer. She finished her bite of food and shook her head.

"Nah, I'll hang around here until you guys get back." She replied. The three looked at one another nervously.

"Um, are you sure Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked timidly. Lisa nodded again, wide smile on her face.

"Of course! Have fun guys." Lisa said, standing up and placing her dishes in the sink. She brushed past them to her room, flopping down onto her bed. She vaguely heard footsteps walking away, then a door shutting. The other three were gone and Lisa was alone.

She suddenly got very tired, and she knew she should get some rest. She was tempted to, but something else was much more tempting than sleep.

Lisa shot off the bed, her bored mind taking over to figure out ways to have fun by herself. And what better way to have fun by herself, than have a dance party in the living room?

Lisa smiled happily, beginning to blast their own music around. She started with Boombayah, moving the coffee table out of the way for more room.

She bounced around the room, happiness filling her at hearing their own music. She was genuinely having fun, even though the five songs just kept repeating over and over.

The third time As if It's Your Last came on, she went off at her own rap part. Her bouncing in one spot turned to going around the room crazily, whipping her hair around so much she got dizzy. Lisa stumbled, a shriek escaping her as she fell backwards, hitting the lamp over and smashing it to pieces.

She fell on her just as the dorm door opened again, the three members returning and entering with several bags. Gasps were heard, pairs of feet rushing to her side.

"Lisa! What happened?" Chaeyoung asked, assessing her for any damage. Lisa pouted, glancing at the broken lamp.

"I was just dancing!" Lisa whined, the three others looking at the lamp.

Jisoo was the first to laugh, the older girl trying desperately not to. But she couldn't help it- it came out, causing the other two to start laughing too. Lisa pouted more, crossing her arms.

"Wow, thanks guys." Lisa muttered. Their laughter died down, all three helping Lisa up and brushing her off. Jennie picked up the broken pieces, throwing them in the garbage. Chaeyoung patted her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Lisa. We can buy a new one. Let's go watch Disney and rest." Chaeyoung said, linking arms with her and dragging her to her room.

There was a new lamp the next day.

~~

"Lisa, stay here. We're gonna go see Teddy oppa really quick." Jisoo said, pointing to the chair next to them for Lisa to sit in. Lisa nodded, sitting down in the chair and leaning back. The three nodded in satisfaction before leaving her alone, Lisa's boredom quickly catching up to her in no time.

She sat there for a good ten minutes, the three girls still not coming back. Lisa sighed, pout on her lips as her eyes wandered, trying to find something to do. Her eyes fell upon a broom in the corner, eyes lighting up at the sight of it. She glanced up and down the hallway and, seeing that she was all alone, shot off the chair and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter