Mangoes (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: an interesting request sjjsj i hope you guys enjoy lmao 

"If anyone, and I mean anyone, touches my mangoes you'll be sorry. Got it?" Chaeyoung said. Jisoo and Jennie merely glanced up from their intense game of Overwatch, giving her a nod of recognition before going back to focusing on the game. Chaeyoung crossed her arms and looked to Lisa, who sat on the couch in front of her. "Lisa, I mean it. I bought those with my own money and I'd really like to save them." Chaeyoung said. Lisa raised her hand in a salute motion, smiling at her.

"Aye, aye captain! No mango eating here." Lisa said. Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes, trying to detect any sketchy activity. However, after seeing that Lisa lookes semi-serious, she relaxed and smiled.

"Good. I'm going to go out with manager unnie and see if there are any nice clothes to buy. I'll be back later." Chaeyoung announced, before grabbing her jacket and making her way out of the dorm.

When she was gone, Lisa immediately stood up. She glanced at her unnies, who were way too focused to pay her any attention. She smirked and silently made her way to the kitchen, opening up the fridge. A voice piped up near her, startling her.

"She told you not to eat them." Jennie said, half playing the game and half looking at Lisa. Lisa pouted and stood up straight.

"But unnie, I'm hungry. And they look so good." Lisa whined in her aegyo voice. Jennie cringed and groaned, looking away from her. Jisoo remained silent, tapping away at the keyboard.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Jennie said. Lisa smiled and crouched down again, pulling the bag of mangoes out of the fridge. She sat at their little table in the kitchen and pulled a few out, grabbing a knife from the drawer in the kitchen. She began peeling them, ignoring the glances Jennie and Jisoo were sending her. The unnies looked at each other, sharing a knowing look before returning their gazes to their computers.

Lisa munched down on the mangoes, humming in delight at how good they tasted. She pulled a couple more out of the bag.

A few more couldn't hurt, right?

~~

"What the  Lisa?!" Chaeyoung shouted, shaking the empty bag of mangoes in her hand as Lisa was pushed onto the couch. "I told you not to eat them! And what do you do? You ing eat them!" Chaeyoung yelled, red in the face from anger. Lisa gulped and glanced at the unnies, who just sat back and watched the interaction play out. She glared at them, but Jennie only gave her a look that said 'I told you so'.

"Chaeng, I'm sor-" Lisa said, only to be cut off by Chaeyoung throwing the bag in her face.

"You're sorry? I spent good money on those mangoes- money that we rarely get as allowance. They're my favourite fruit and you just- you ate them all." Chaeyoung said. Lisa felt guilt wrap around her heart at how upset Chaeyoung looked- she didn't think she'd be this upset about a few mangoes.

"Chaeng." Lisa said, reaching out to grasp her hand. Chaeyoung stepped back, shaking her head and turning away. She remained silent as she walked to her bedroom, slamming the door shut. Lisa blinked, then looked at Jennie and Jisoo. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter