Nightmare (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa loved to sleep. It was one of her favourite things to do and if she could do it all day every day, she would.

However, another favourite thing of hers was to get midnight snacks from the dorm kitchen, and that won out over her sleep- most of the time.

Lisa rubbed her eyes and walked out of her room, bare feet padding along the wood floor towards the kitchen. She let out a big yawn, shaking her head afterwards as she opened the fridge. She blinked rapidly at the harsh light from inside, squinting and rubbing her head. She puffed her cheeks out at the lack of snacks inside, a pout forming on her lips soon after.

She perked up a tiny bit when she managed to find one lone mango sitting on the top shelf. Lisa beamed, eagerly snatching it up. She carefully walked over to the kitchen light, swiftly turning it on to see what she was doing. She opened the drawer to bring out a knife, beginning to easily peel the mango.

Once it was all peeled, Lisa was just about ready to shove the whole fruit in her waiting mouth when she heard something. Something very faint, but it was there and it made her stop and listen.

The noise came again, causing her to bring the mango away from and place it on the counter next to her. She furrowed her eyebrows, walking over to the hallway and peering down it. Jennie and Jisoo's doors were shut tight, meaning it wouldn't be coming from either of them. It was coming from Chaeyoung's room.

The girl's door was slightly ajar, which allowed Lisa to actually hear the noise. She realized as she walked closer to Chaeyoung's door that the girl was- whimpering?

Lisa's first thought was that Chaeyoung was in some sort of trouble, so she sprang into action and rushed inside, turning the light on immediately.

"Get away from h- huh?" Lisa stopped short of her intimidating approach. She blinked at Chaeyoung's sleeping form, eyes circling around and seeing nobody in the room with her.

Her eyes came to Chaeyoung again, the girl tossing and turning with a look of pain on her face, whimpers coming out of still. Eventually, she realized that Chaeyoung was having a nightmare.

Lisa sighed, rubbing her eye with her knuckle as she padded over, sitting down next to Chaeyoung on the bed.

"No- no, please- Lisa come back." Chaeyoung whimpered out. Lisa looked at her in confusion- come back?

"Chaeyoungie." Lisa said, shaking her a little. It didn't seem to wake the girl, only make things worse.

"No! Let me go- I need her, I need her." Chaeyoung cried out. Lisa reeled at the sight of tears streaming down Chaeyoung's face.

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung, wake up!" Lisa said, shaking the girl more violently. She was burning and sweating like crazy.

"Come back!"

"Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung's eyes popped open, her breathing irregular and rapid as she immediately shot up, causing Lisa to move over a little to avoid a fist in the face. Chaeyoung panted, hair plastered to her sweaty forehead and eyes bugged out. Lisa said nothing at first, only watched her. Chaeyoung's eyes caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter