Confession (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: took the request of a confession and twisted it a tiny bit. hope that's okay for the person that wanted it :) hope you enjoy. also quick psa: tomorrow at the regular time there will be an update here and also on new rules, but on Friday (my time) aka two days from now i'll be going to a concert so there may be a little delay in updates! just a heads up :)

Pain

Pain was all Lisa felt when their van was hit by someone else's vehicle. White hot pain shot through her body at the impact, the faint sounds of screams around her filling her ears. She vaguely felt herself being propelled forward, hitting glass and flying out of the van and onto the hard ground. She felt liquid trailing down her head, pooling on the ground underneath her. The last thing she remembered was someone screaming her name before she out.

~~

"I need to go see her." Chaeyoung said, sitting up in her hospital bed. Jennie and Jisoo pushed her back down.

"Chaeng, stop. You're in bad condition too. Lisa will be fine, okay? You need to focus on getting better." Jennie said, frown on her face. Jisoo nodded along with her. Chaeyoung glanced at both of them, slight anger in her eyes.

"I don't ing care about myself. Lisa is more important." Chaeyoung said, trying to fight them. They managed to hold her down despite their own injuries, but Jennie and Jisoo probably got the best of the accident. Scrapes and bruises littered their bodies, Jisoo sporting a cast on her wrist from it being broken. Other than that, those two were okay.

Chaeyoung was next to be in bad condition. She had been passed out for several days with a broken leg and arm, bruises littering her body as well and scrapes on her face. When the dark haired girl woke up, she had no idea where she was and what had happened. Jisoo and Jennie filled her in on the details- they had gotten into a car accident and she was in the hospital. She had then noticed Lisa was nowhere to be found and started to panic. Hence, trying to fight Jennie and Jisoo so she could leave her bed.

"Chaeyoung, calm down. Lisa will be okay." Jisoo said, pleading with her to lay back down. Chaeyoung finally stopped fighting them and sighed, slumping back into her bed. The older girls sighed with relief and sat down in their respective chairs.

"Tell me what happened to her." Chaeyoung said in a soft voice. Jennie and Jisoo looked at each other, then Jennie turned to Chaeyoung and grabbed her hand for support.

"The impact was from behind us, where Lisa was sitting. So since it was so hard, Lisa was flung forward fast enough that her seatbelt just... Broke. It just malfunctioned and she-" Jennie cut herself off, tears collecting in her eyes. She looked up and blinked them away to continue her explanation. "She flew out of the front, right through the windshield and onto the pavement. She's in critical condition right now but the doctors are doing all they can, Chaeng. She'll be okay." Jennie said, sounding like she was trying to convince herself rather than Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung remained silent, Jennie's words echoing in her mind.

A doctor came in to check on Chaeyoung. "Good afternoon, Miss Park. How are you feeling today?" the doctor said, smiling at her. Chaeyoung didn't smile back. She knew the doctor was only trying to be nice, but that didn't mean she was okay with everything. The doctor didn't seem fazed by the lack of response, walking over to her bed to check her vitals and condition.

"Well, you seem to be recovering well. I think you'll be able to get out of this bed in a day or so. Just get plenty of rest and remember to eat some food." the doctor advised. Chaeyoung nodded absentmindedly, mind still preoccupied thinking about Lisa.

"Thanks, doctor." Jisoo said. The doctor nodded and she then exited the room again. Jisoo turned to Chaeyoung, studying her. "Chaeng?" Jisoo asked. Chaeyoung blinked and met her eyes. Jisoo reached out and grabbed her hand. "Lisa will be fine. She's stronger than you think." Jisoo said. Chaeyoung looked away from the older girl. She knew Lisa was strong, but Chaeyoung wasn't.

"What if she never wakes up?" Chaeyoung said in a broken voice. Jennie and Jisoo looked at one another, then back at Chaeyoung. Jennie rubbed her arm gently in a show of support.

"She will." Jennie said firmly, trying to hold it together for their youngest. Chaeyoung felt a sob building up in her chest.

"What if she doesn't recover? If she-" Chaeyoung couldn't say the word. "If she... You know. And I survive, I don't know what I would do." Chaeyoung said, tears starting to flow down her cheeks. Jennie and Jisoo both stood up quickly, wrapping the girl in a big group hug. It was slightly awkward due to Jisoo's cast on her wrist, but they made it work. Chaeyoung cried as they hugged her, letting all her emotions out at the possibility of Lisa not making it.

After crying for several minutes, Chaeyoung calmed down. She sniffled as Jennie and Jisoo pulled away from her.

"Get some rest, Chaeng. You'll need it." Jisoo said, a tight smile on her lips. Chaeyoung wiped her eyes and nodded, laying back down on her bed to get some sleep.

A couple days later, Chaeyoung was allowed to leave her bed. She was relieved, but also afraid. Leaving the bed meant she could wander around, leaving the bed meant she could see Lisa. And she wasn't sure if she was ready to see her.

Jennie and Jisoo helped her get into the wheelchair next to her bed. Her leg was still broken, the big cast being pink in colour to represent their group. She smiled at it, the signatures of her unnies and their managers covering it with sweet words and encouragement. She really appreciated all they were doing for her. Her arm was also still broken, the cast being black to also represent the group. Because of this, Jennie had to wheel her around the hospital. Jennie didn't ask where she wanted to go, she already knew where she was planning on heading to.

"Wait." Chaeyoung said before they entered the room. Jennie stopped immediately.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Jennie asked, concerned. Chaeyoung actually laughed. The first time she's done so since the accident.

"No, I'm fine unnie. I'm just- I don't know if I'm ready to see her." Chaeyoung said. Jennie sighed and walked in front of Chaeyoung's chair, kneeling down in front of her.

"Chaeng, you'll be okay. I know you're stronger than you think. You can do this." Jennie said to her. "Fighting!" Jennie cheered, standing up and returning to her spot behind Chaeyoung's chair, ready to wheel her inside. Chaeyoung took a deep breath, signalling for her to open the door and let them inside. Jennie opened the door and wheeled her in.

What greeted her was much worse than she could have ever imagined.

Tubes stuck out of her, a cast on her leg and arm and bandages all around her head and face. Chaeyoung felt her ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter