Coffee (Chaesoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was late.

Well, late was an understatement- she was thirty minutes past the time her first class started. She barely had any time to change into proper clothes, nor could she properly brush her hair, so she was forced to wear it in a ponytail today, despite how much she hated doing that, to hide the obvious bad hair day she was having. Needless to say, her day wasn't going that well and it wasn't even ten in the morning.

"Stupid Lisa and her stupid girlfriend." Jisoo grumbled.

Now, Jisoo loved her roommate and her girlfriend- she just really didn't appreciate being woken up at one in the morning to a sudden party in their dorm room. Meaning, she got barely any sleep and when she eventually did get to pass out, she slept so hard through her alarm that she was now in her current position, rushing to class.

Jisoo was grateful for one thing though- it gave her an excuse to get coffee this morning. Steaming, hot and tasty coffee from the school's little café that Jisoo always loved to go to so she could get an extra boost for the day.

Jisoo smiled a little and took a sip of it as she walked, the warm liquid trickling down . She hummed, her lips afterwards. Just a tasty as she remembered.

Jisoo glanced upwards, her classroom door coming into view down the hallway. She sighed- her teacher was going to murder her. 

She brought her eyes back to her cup, taking another long sip as she walked. She heard faint, soft footsteps coming her way but didn't think anything of it, until she was pulling her cup down and running straight into another body. There was a surprised gasp from the person, and one from Jisoo before the reality crashed down onto her in the form of scalding hot coffee running down her front.

"!" She yelled, jumping back on instinct and dropping the rest of her coffee on the floor, the beverage sliding out of the cup and around her feet. She hissed through her teeth, grabbing at her t shirt and trying her best to reduce the pain somehow.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!"

From that voice, Jisoo remembered there was a whole other person there with her- the one that did this to her. She glared at her shirt, then raised her eyes up, ready to fully chew this person out for doing this.

Oh. 

Hot is the only word that came to Jisoo's mind- and she was pretty sure she wasn't talking about the coffee anymore. She blinked several times at the girl in front of her, her plump cheeks glowing a shade of red and her brown eyes- like coffee, Jisoo thought,- filled with guilt. Jisoo found herself at a loss for words in that moment, the other girl's beauty rendering her speechless.

"Are you okay? I-I'm really sorry, I should have been watching where I was going." The girl said, her hands waving around in a crazy manner as she apologized. Her words brought Jisoo back to the situation at hand, and also the pain she started feeling again on her chest. She winced, pulling at her shirt and clearing .

"Uh, it's- ow- it's alright. I wasn't watching either." Jisoo hissed, coffee still feeling hot on her skin. The girl frowned at her, before she bent down and picked up the stray coffee cup, throwing it out in a nearby trashcan. Jisoo met her eyes when she turned back to her, the girl smiling apologetically.

"Here, I'll help clean you up in the bathroom. This is my fault, so." The girl said, reaching a soft hand out to wrap around Jisoo's upper arm and tug on it. Jisoo gulped at the contact, eyes flitting around the girl's face nervously as she gave her a beautiful smile. Jisoo found herself nodding her head, her actions not entirely her own while the girl started pulling her towards the nearest bathroom.

So much for going to class.

~~

There wasn't a lot of talking in the bathroom once they got there. The girl just motioned for her to stand near the sinks while she grabbed paper towel and wet them at the sink. Jisoo felt her face flush when the girl came over to her, hands starting to press onto Jisoo's chest and stomach. Jisoo averted her eyes from the pretty girl, the thought of her cleaning her up after spilling on herself, and the fact her hands were touching all over her body, not helping with the rate of her heart.

She heard the girl sigh in frustration. Jisoo pulled her eyes onto her as she pulled her hands away, staring at the coffee stains on Jisoo's shirt. A cute, frustrated pout formed on her lips, causing Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter