My Wifey (Chaennie)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's get married."

The air left Chaeyoung's lungs in one swoosh, leaving her a coughing mess as she sat up straight on the couch. She felt a soft hand touch her back almost immediately, the hand patting it and the other hand rubbing soothing motions on her bare thigh.

"What?" Chaeyoung wheezed, wide eyes shooting over to the woman beside her, who sported a nervous smile and a slight blush on her cheeks- something that Jennie never, ever had on her. Chaeyoung stared at her in disbelief, the show on the tv just white noise to her as Jennie's words washed over her. Marry?

"I said, let's get married, Chaeng." Jennie repeated, both of her hands gripping Chaeyoung's tightly. Chaeyoung flitted her eyes down to their conjoined hands, before her eyes met Jennie's hopeful and sparkling ones. Chaeyoung blinked several times, mind trying to process what she was saying to her.

"W-Where did this come from?" Chaeyoung asked, confused. It had been silent the entire time they were watching tv- cuddled up together on the couch, Chaeyoung honestly almost falling asleep from the soothing sound of Jennie's breathing and the feeling of her fingertips tickling her bare arm. She had no idea what brought this on, all of a sudden.

Jennie just smiled at her and shifted closer, squeezing her hands.

"I've just been thinking, and- and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Chaeng. I love you more than anything in this world and I don't want anyone else. So, I guess- will you marry me?" Jennie said, the blush coming back to her face as she spoke. Chaeyoung's heart melted, both at her words and how embarrassed she was. Jennie was never one to fully express her feelings, so Chaeyoung should cherish this moment for as long as possible.

Chaeyoung continued to stare at her, remaining silent while her mind went crazy. She had never thought about marriage before- she always wanted to get married, she knew that much. And when she met Jennie, she knew she was it for her. There would be no one else- she loved this girl with all her heart.

Jennie's eyes were still on her, filled with hope and fear. 

Chaeyoung suddenly smiled brightly, leaning forward and catching her lips in a chaste kiss. She cupped Jennie's cheeks, a surge of happiness rushing through her as Jennie kissed her back just as sweetly and softly. Chaeyoung caressed her cheeks with her thumbs, pulling away and leaning her forehead against Jennie's. Jennie opened her eyes to look at her, the bright smile still on Chaeyoung's face.

"Yes." Chaeyoung whispered in the space between their lips, her breath softly hitting Jennie's lips. Jennie didn't seem to register what she said right away- she sat there, blinking at her for a moment. Chaeyoung giggled and pecked her lips, the action bringing Jennie back to reality.

"Yes?" Jennie said incredulously, eyes twinkling and smile almost blinding. Chaeyoung giggled again and nodded her head. Jennie let out a mix between a squeal and a shout of surprise, her arms wrapping around Chaeyoung and pulling her down to lay with her. Chaeyoung squealed as Jennie peppered kisses all over her face, her plump cheeks lighting up with a blush.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung shouted, laughing and swatting at Jennie's arm. Jennie continued her kissing, smile never leaving her face as they lay together on the couch.

Jennie eventually stopped, pulling back to look into Chaeyoung's eyes. They smiled at each other, Jennie raising a thumb to caress Chaeyoung's cheek, her eyes turning soft and loving.

"I love you. You won't regret saying yes." Jennie said. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes playfully, shaking her head at the girl.

"Why would I ever regret it, silly? I love you and I want this. So, let's do it." Chaeyoung replied, planting a kiss onto Jennie's cheek. Jennie smiled wider, nodding her head and wrapping her arms tightly around Chaeyoung, the two lying back and cuddling up together.

Chaeyoung knew she wouldn't regret it.

~~
And that held true even through all the stress and struggles of planning a ing wedding. Which, in hindsight, she should have realized would have been difficult and heavy on not only her, but Jennie as well. Not to mention, they weren't exactly rolling in the money while they lived together, so the cost for everything was a bit high.

But Chaeyoung stood by what she said- despite everything, she didn't regret it one bit.

"You dead?" Jennie's voice floated through her thoughts, making her jump slightly from the noise. She glanced over when the shower curtain drew back, Jennie standing there and gazing at her. Chaeyoung blushed slightly at her ness- even though they've been together for several years, she still felt shy when Jennie saw her .

Jennie's eyes trailed down her body for a moment, before they returned to Chaeyoung's eyes. She raised her eyebrows, waiting for Chaeyoung to answer.

"Clearly, I'm not dead." Chaeyoung teased, giggling when Jennie rolled her eyes. Chaeyoung ran a hand through her wet hair, shrugging her shoulders. "I've just been thinking, that's all."

Jennie pursed her lips, humming as she stepped back a little. Chaeyoung watched with a hint of a smile on her face as Jennie stripped down, the girl stepping into the shower with her and pulling the curtain back to its original place. Jennie wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist from behind, pulling the girl's back flush against her front. Chaeyoung squeaked at the action, blush returning to her cheeks.

Jennie placed her head on her wet shoulder, her hands trickling along Chaeyoung's flat stomach gently, tingles shooting up Chaeyoung's spine.

"Thinking about the wedding?" Jennie asked softly, her lips ghosting along the skin of Chaeyoung's shoulder. Chaeyoung shuddered, before she nodded her head slowly. She felt Jennie sigh, the girl pulling her head back and tightening her grip on Chaeyoung's body.

"Do you want to call it off? Because we can, if you aren't ready." Jennie said. Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows, whipping herself around so fast she almost got whiplash. Her heart broke at the crestfallen expression on Jennie's face, her hands raising to cup the girl's cheeks. She shook her head, giving her a tiny smile.

"I am ready. If I wasn't ready, I wouldn't have said yes." Chaeyoung said. Jennie bit her lip, the girl averting her eyes. Chaeyoung leaned her head over a bit, trying to catch her eyes. "Jennie, we aren't calling it off. I'm ready to marry you." Chaeyoung said, the words even making her own heart flutter at the thought of marrying this girl. 

Jennie flitted her eyes up timidly, looking into Chaeyoung's. Chaeyoung pressed their bodies together, the water trickling down them both as she wrapped her arms around Jennie's neck, pressing her forehead against hers gently.

"I've just been thinking- I don't know. All I've been thinking about is even though this is stressful and hard, it's all going to be worth it once I'm walking down that aisle in a long, flowing, white gown towards the love of my life." Chaeyoung said. She felt the tears building up inside her, her emotions starting to get to her as she imagined it all. Jennie watched her intently, her eyes shifting from sadness to adoration and love in a matter of seconds. She thought she saw the hint of tears in Jennie's eyes as well, the girl blinking to get rid of them.

"I love you." Jennie said. Chaeyoung grinned, Jennie snorting and rolling her eyes at it. "God, I hate how soft and sappy you make me." Jennie said, a groan escaping her lips. Chaeyoung giggled, her hand running through Jennie's wet hair.

"No you don't." Chaeyoung replied. Jennie hummed, her hands trailing up Chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter