Chaesoo (Jensoo/Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this was requested like a week ago and im sorry for just now getting to it but i hope you like it anyway <3 sorry for being mia for a few days i was busy that's all. i'll get back into the swing of things soon!

"Unnie, you need to talk to Jisoo unnie."

Jennie glanced up from her phone when Lisa suddenly barged into her room and said that to her. She pretended not to hear her and continued scrolling on her phone, which made Lisa groan and sit on her bed after closing her door.

"Unnie, I'm serious. She's been acting weird lately." Lisa said. Jennie paused in her scrolling, nothing on her phone being very interesting- but she wanted the conversation to end already. However, at the mention of Jisoo acting weird, her attention was grabbed by Lisa. Jennie looked up at the maknae, setting her phone down to indicate she was listening. Lisa smiled and crossed her legs on the bed, facing Jennie.

"She's just been really weird. I don't know what it is, but she's been so clingy to Chaeyoung lately. They've both been spending so much time together and giggling together and they never tell me what they're talking about!" Lisa exclaimed, pout on her lips. Jennie felt her jaw clench at the information- Jisoo and Chaeyoung were getting super close. Lisa continued. "And Jisoo unnie always seems to make Chaeyoung blush from doing nothing. She seems so happy with her and I don't know why!" Lisa said, clearly frustrated with the whole thing. Jennie raised an eyebrow, everything clicking in her mind.

"Lisa, are you jealous?" Jennie asked bluntly. Lisa whipped her head up, eyes wide.

"What? No, why would I be jealous? We're all best friends so that's- I'm not jealous, okay." Lisa said, voice shaky and very unconvincing. Jennie just stared at her, the girl breaking in a matter of seconds. Her shoulders slumped down, the girl sighing and burying her face in her hands. "Maybe a little. But you can't tell Chaeyoung, okay?" Lisa said, pleading with the older girl. Jennie bit her lip- should she confess her jealousy issue too? Or would that be too much?

Jennie reached forward and grasped the younger one's hand, squeezing it. Lisa looked up at her. Jennie gave her a small smile.

"I understand." Jennie said, hoping Lisa would get the message. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows, being slower to understand what Jennie was actually saying. It took her a while, but she eventually read into what she was saying. She gasped loudly.

"Oh my god, you love Jis-" she started to say before Jennie's hand shot out to cover her loud mouth.

"Shut up!" Jennie whisper-yelled to her. Lisa blinked at the sudden action and then nodded quickly. Jennie waited a minute before removing her hand from .

"You're jealous of Chaeyoung?" Lisa asked, quieter this time. Jennie shifted awkwardly on the bed before nodding slightly. Lisa seemed to relax, sighing with relief at the information. "I'm not alone then." Lisa said. Jennie twiddled her thumbs.

"I guess. But there's nothing to do about it." Jennie said, sadness in her voice. Lisa didn't know what to say, considering she thought the same thing. The silence dragged on as neither of them spoke for a while. They could faintly here the objects of their jealousy laughing together in the dorm's living room, probably over something Jisoo did. Lisa glared at the door, willing for the laughter to stop. It eventually did, but the silence that followed made Lisa even more nervous. Jennie suddenly stood up, going to her door and opening it a crack. She could hear the other two talking quietly to one another, making Jennie scowl and lower her head. She felt Lisa come up behind her, the girl listening in as well.

They were so busy trying to figure out what was being said that they didn't hear the footsteps coming to the door, or the voices getting closer. Two sets of footsteps, that is. The door was suddenly pushed in, both girls jumping and falling backwards, Jennie landing on Lisa's stomach. Lisa groaned as she elbowed her in the gut.

"Ow, unnie! That ing hurt." Lisa whined, clutching her stomach.

"Lisa? Are you okay?" Chaeyoung said from the door, rushing to her side to help her up. Lisa jumped slightly when Chaeyoung made contact with her hand, holding it tightly to help her up. Lisa allowed her to help her, senses in overdrive as she tried to calm her erratic heartbeat.

Jisoo stood in the door, glancing between the two girls on the floor. Jennie was rubbing her back, wincing in slight pain from the impact. Jisoo finally kicked into gear, going to Jennie's side and kneeling down next to her.

"Are you alright?" Jisoo said. Jennie looked up at her, heart pounding at all of Jisoo's attention beng on her. Jennie cleared and nodded, making Jisoo smile slightly. "Good. Now get up, it's your turn to cook dinner." Jisoo ordered, helping the girl up. Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Thanks for the concern. For like two seconds." Jennie said, crossing her arms. Jisoo giggled at her and pushed her playfully.

"Yah, you seem fine. So let's go. I can help you make dinner to make it up to you." Jisoo said. Jennie paused and looked at her, narrowing her eyes. Jisoo stared back, waiting for an answer. Jennie suddenly glared at her, the sudden shift startling Jisoo slightly.

"Why not ask Chaeyoung? Maybe I don't feel well. Maybe she can help with it." Jennie said suddenly. Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, wondering what the hell Jennie was talking about. Chaeyoung glanced up to at the sound of her name, pausing in her search for injuries on Lisa's body. Lisa remained silent, glancing between everyone.

"What?" Jisoo said. Jennie just sighed and walked past Jisoo and out of her room, Jisoo standing there and staring at where Jennie just was. Chaeyoung went to her and grabbed her shoulder.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Chaeyoung said, concerned. Jisoo turned to her and smiled, pulling her into a side hug.

"Chaeyoungie is here! How could I be sad?" Jisoo said. Lisa clenched her jaw and rolled her eyes.

"Get a room, why don't you?" Lisa said, making the two girls look at her. Chaeyoung seemed more interested, worry in her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Chaeyoung said. Lisa just shrugged at her and then left the room as well. Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at one another, confusion on both their faces. They walked out of the room and upon seeing that Jennie and Lisa had moved into Lisa's room with the door shut, they both sighed and went to the kitchen.

"Guess we're making it tonight, Chaeyoungie." Jisoo said, smiling at her. Chaeyoung smiled back and started pulling things out of the fridge.

Jennie and Lisa sat in LIsa's room on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter