Japan (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: honestly what happened in japan bc both jensoo and chaelisa came back lookin in love and happy and it made me happy

Lisa linked arms with Chaeyoung as they walked out of the plane, being rushed by their managers. Chaeyoung pulled her closer as they heard all the screaming fans near them. They both waved and smiled as they were ushered out of the airport and into their van.

"I didn't expect this kind of reaction." Jisoo mused, staring out the window at the large crowd of fans taking pictures. Jisoo smiled and waved at them, doing cute gestures for them.

"Same here. It makes me more excited for our debut." Jennie said, also waving at the fans. Chaeyoung and Lisa sat in the very back, the both of them looking out their windows and waving at fans.

"Are you excited, Chaeng?" Lisa said to the dark haired girl next to hear, turning her head to look at her. Chaeyoung turned and looked back, a smile on her face.

"Is there a word for both nervous and excited at the same time? Because that's me right now." Chaeyoung admitted, laughing. Lisa laughed with her and reached over, grasping her hand and squeezing it. Chaeyoung glanced down at their hands, a tingle shooting up through her arm at the action.

"We'll be okay, Chaeng. We'll do great- you'll do great. I'm sure of it." Lisa said to her, giving her a wide smile. Chaeyoung smiled back nervously and nodded, turning away and resting her head on the window next to her as their van began to move. 

Chaeyoung took note of how their hands stayed linked together all the way to their hotel.

~~

Their debut was a big success. Their Japanese fans were just as excited as they were and it boosted their confidence considerably. Everyone was relieved and happy that they were well received overseas- especially Chaeyoung.

They had figured out roommates the day before they came to Japan. Well, more like Jennie clung onto Jisoo and demanded she room with her. But no one complained, so that's how they were chosen.

Chaeyoung sat on the large, double bed in her and Lisa's room, waiting for the younger girl to finish washing up. She replayed the night over and over in her mind, smiling at the images of fans screaming for them coming up in her mind. She briefly remembered when Lisa twirled her around, when they held onto each other afterwards. Chaeyoung had never felt so happy.

Chaeyoung jumped when Lisa exited the bathroom, clad in her pajamas and face free of makeup. Chaeyoung glanced up at her, secretly admiring her no makeup face. Lisa noticed her staring and her face flushed slightly as she covered her bare cheeks.

"What? Do I look ugly?" Lisa said, slight fear in her eyes. Chaeyoung's eyebrows furrowed together as she shook her head quickly.

"Never in a million years." Chaeyoung said with no hesitation. "You're beautiful, Lisa." she whispered. Lisa pulled her hands away from her face, blush still on her cheeks- but for a different reason. She looked away shyly and sat down on the bed next to Chaeyoung.

"Thanks, Chaeng." Lisa said, smiling at her. Chaeyoung smiled back and stood up, making her way to the bathroom to wash up. When she came back out, Lisa was sprawled out on the bed, looking at her phone. She briefly glanced up at Chaeyoung as she exited the bathroom, her eyes lingering on her face. Chaeyoung mimicked Lisa's actions from before, covering her face with her hands.

"Stop staring." Chaeyoung said, feeling her cheeks heat up. Damn you, Lisa.

"Why? You're beautiful, Chaeng." Lisa said, sitting up on the bed and setting her phone down. Chaeyoung pulled her hands away and sat down next to her on the bed.

"Flatterer." Chaeyoung said. Lisa shrugged and smiled.

"Maybe, but it's the truth." Lisa said. Chaeyoung couldn't help but smile back.

"Maybe." Chaeyoung replied. Lisa narrowed her eyes playfully, shifting slightly towards Chaeyoung.

"Are you disagreeing, Miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter