Date in Japan (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what does everyone wanna do today? Anyone got any ideas?"

Everyone glanced over at Jisoo, who was laying on the bed upside down. The four of them decided to meet up in Jennie and Jisoo's room to talk about how to spend their day off in Japan. The room had been mostly silent, due to the fact that no one had any idea what to do. Jennie scrolled through her phone, looking up areas the group could go. She suddenly gasped, startling everyone.

"Oh my god, they have a Hedgehog café here! And a Rilakkuma shop!" Jennie said, wide smile on her face. She glanced up at everyone else. "We have to go." she said.

Chaeyoung and Lisa made a face, the two girls laying down on the floor side by side. Jisoo was suddenly alive though, springing up from her upside down position and sitting on the bed.

"Unnie, I don't feel like going there today." Lisa whined from the floor. Chaeyoung nodded along, agreeing with the younger girl. Jennie pouted and looked back at her phone.

"But they're so cute." Jennie gushed, scrolling through pictures of the two areas on her phone. Jisoo stood up off the bed.

"I'll go with you Jendeukie." Jisoo said. Jennie's head whipped up, smile blooming on her face. She jumped up and hugged Jisoo tight.

"Yes! Let's go." She said, grabbing the girl's hand and dragging her out of the hotel room. Before Chaeyoung and Lisa could react, the two were gone just like that. Chaeyoung sat up, stretching her back out from laying on the floor for so long.

"Well, what are we supposed to do then?" Chaeyoung said, pout on her lips. Lisa sat up too, sitting beside her. She pulled out her phone and searched up things to do in Japan. Many suggestions came up, but one made her stop and gasp.

"Chaeng, let's go to Disney Sea!" Lisa said excitedly, already standing up. The dark haired girl followed her lead, standing up soon after.

"The amusement park?" Chaeyoung asked. Lisa nodded rapidly, smile on her face. She gripped Chaeyoung's arm, jumping up and down.

"Please, Chaeyoungie." Lisa begged, using her aegyo voice. Chaeyoung sighed and nodded, making Lisa squeal and wrap her arms around the girl. Chaeyoung smiled as Lisa grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the hotel room.

~~

"Did you have to wear a bucket hat?" Chaeyoung asked, looking at the girl's hat. Lisa pouted, adjusting her hat.

"What? It's cute." Lisa said. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, adjusting her own hat atop her head. They had finally arrived at Disney Sea with their manager and Lisa was practically bouncing on her toes out of excitement. Chaeyoung was excited too, but not like Lisa. Chaeyoung found it cute though.

"What should we do first?" Chaeyoung said, her eyes gazing around at all the rides and attractions. Lisa looked around before she stopped, grabbing Chaeyoung's hand.

"Let's go on that one!" She shouted, dragging Chaeyoung along. Chaeyoung looked up, seeing that Lisa was pointing to the Flying Fish ride just ahead of them. She chuckled lightly.

"Isn't that one kind of for kids?" Chaeyoung said. Lisa continued dragging her along, their manager keeping up behind them.

"Who cares! It looks fun and it's so cute. So let's go." Lisa replied. Chaeyoung decided to let it go after that, the girls making their way into the line to wait. Their manager decided not to go on the ride with them, but she stood by near the exit to keep watch. Chaeyoung only then realized that Lisa hadn't let go of her hand. She attempted to take her hand back, only to have LIsa tighten her grip on it and keep it there. She flitted her eyes , meeting Lisa's. Lisa smiled at her.

"We're on a date, Chaeng! We've gotta hold hands." Lisa said, giggling. Chaeyoung felt her face heat up, the girl looking down at her feet and trying to stop herself from smiling. She looked up when they suddenly moved, moving up in the line and managing to just barely get onto the ride. They sat in the very back, Lisa finally letting go of her hand to secure the safety bar.

"Thought we had to hold hands?" Chaeyoung said. Lisa looked at her, then held her hand out. Chaeyoung blushed again, smiling softly and taking the girl's hand again. Lisa held it tight as the ride started up.

It wasn't as fast as other rides they had been on, but they had fun regardless. Chaeyoung found herself laughing along while Lisa screamed the whole ride, genuinely excited to be riding Flounder's coaster.

When they got off, their manager stood there waiting for them. Lisa held onto her hand again, squeezing it as they made their way to the next ride. Chaeyoung looked down at their hands, smile coming onto her face.

"How about that one?" Lisa said, pointing in the distance. Chaeyoung glanced up, the Raging Spirits ride coming into view. Chaeyoung nodded, Lisa smiling wide and picking up her pace, dragging Chaeyoung along. 

They stood in line with their manager this time. Chaeyoung bit her lip and discreetly laced her and Lisa's fingers together. The younger girl looked down at their hands, then met Chaey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter